eringregoire

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hi y'all, this is my current timeline with the PEB process thus far.

29JUL2021 - referred to MEB
10AUG2021 - NPQ chit issued for removal from Nuclear Pipeline
20AUG2021 - C&P exams scheduled
03SEP2021 - C&P exams completed
13SEP2021 - C&P exams uploaded
15SEP2021 - Doctor wrote and signed NARSUM
15SEP2021 - Command wrote assessment of medical condition on service
20SEP2021 - Signed NARSUM and elections for PEB
22SEP2021 - Package sent to PEB review board
27SEP2021 - VA eBenefits says "Preparation For Decision"
???? - Findings
???? - Proposed Ratings
???? - Separation Date/Orders

I have found that I disagree with a few things in my C&P exam. I have filed a statement to support my claim and the attorney also said this is something we can reconsider once we get my proposed rating and findings.

I have been told by both my PEBLO and attorney that the current wait time for findings is estimated at 3 months. The PEB just got some new hired help to process the backlog of cases they've been sitting on. My process has been pretty quick thus far, so I am hoping for findings in December, but would not be surprised for later date.

Hey it seems like our timeline is kinda similar. I am Navy as well. My package was sent up September 17th 2021. I’m hoping to hear back by December. My PEBLO sent me a form for my VA disagreements and my MSC confirmed that he got them. Guess we can be timeline buddies. I keep checking TOL to see if mine was accepted by the PEB, nothing thus far yet.

Hi y'all, this is my current timeline with the PEB process thus far.

29JUL2021 - referred to MEB
10AUG2021 - NPQ chit issued for removal from Nuclear Pipeline
20AUG2021 - C&P exams scheduled
03SEP2021 - C&P exams completed
13SEP2021 - C&P exams uploaded
15SEP2021 - Doctor wrote and signed NARSUM
15SEP2021 - Command wrote assessment of medical condition on service
20SEP2021 - Signed NARSUM and elections for PEB
22SEP2021 - Package sent to PEB review board
27SEP2021 - VA eBenefits says "Preparation For Decision"
???? - Findings
???? - Proposed Ratings
???? - Separation Date/Orders

I have found that I disagree with a few things in my C&P exam. I have filed a statement to support my claim and the attorney also said this is something we can reconsider once we get my proposed rating and findings.

I have been told by both my PEBLO and attorney that the current wait time for findings is estimated at 3 months. The PEB just got some new hired help to process the backlog of cases they've been sitting on. My process has been pretty quick thus far, so I am hoping for findings in December, but would not be surprised for later date.
Still waiting on cases from april 18ish and on, some early may cases have been completing recently too, but until then I would say its 3 months from them actually touching your case. With their current back log.. lets just hope they push through before holidays come abound.

Hey it seems like our timeline is kinda similar. I am Navy as well. My package was sent up September 17th 2021. I’m hoping to hear back by December. My PEBLO sent me a form for my VA disagreements and my MSC confirmed that he got them. Guess we can be timeline buddies. I keep checking TOL to see if mine was accepted by the PEB, nothing thus far yet.
For sure! Hopefully your process is as quick as possible. Where do you on on TOL to see if your case was accepted by the PEB?

Still waiting on cases from april 18ish and on, some early may cases have been completing recently too, but until then I would say its 3 months from them actually touching your case. With their current back log.. lets just hope they push through before holidays come abound.
Yeah, I've heard it go both ways at my command recently. Some have gotten their results within 2 months, others still waiting 5+ plus. Definitely hoping before the holidays.

For sure! Hopefully your process is as quick as possible. Where do you on on TOL to see if your case was accepted by the PEB?
On Tricare online in the documents tab. I see where my PEBLO uploaded the package. I don’t see anything that says it was accepted. I seen in one of these threads that you can see when it is accepted on Tricare Online.

On Tricare online in the documents tab. I see where my PEBLO uploaded the package. I don’t see anything that says it was accepted. I seen in one of these threads that you can see when it is accepted on Tricare Online.
I saw somewhere that someone could see it was accepted, but I don't know if that can even appear on Tricare portal, but I will keep an eye out as well.

Someone dropped the ball during my process and I have no C&P exams in my TOL, barely even have my uploaded medical and dental folder.
Has your PEBLO uploaded your medical file at all? If so, these C&P exams would be in there as well. They might not have uploaded them individually but in that file instead.

Same for me. I saw someone talking about it awhile ago but I’m skeptical that there’s actually any way to see that the PEB accepted the package.

Same for me. I saw someone talking about it awhile ago but I’m skeptical that there’s actually any way to see that the PEB accepted the package.
It would be on tricare online. Mine was submitted by my PEBLO

I submitted my packet last Friday and my PEBLO told me it will be a minimum of 5 months before I hear anything back from DC

I submitted my packet last Friday and my PEBLO told me it will be a minimum of 5 months before I hear anything back from DC
Depends on each case. Like I said, I’ve seen people at my command get results in 2 months and some waiting 5+. They just got more people in to help them sort through cases, so let’s hope for the best!

Depends on each case. Like I said, I’ve seen people at my command get results in 2 months and some waiting 5+. They just got more people in to help them sort through cases, so let’s hope for the best!
Wait, seriously?

I get it, wasn't trying to be a smart ass, just keel hearing that they've been training line officers since the memo came out on the 1st and haven't seen much movement. Sucks tho because when I signed up, my buddy out of NC had just retired and said his stuff was at PEB for like 10 working days. I was expecting something similar then got hit with the COVID bomb that everything was delayed. Now here I am, thumb up my ass, waiting for my OWF internship to start.
Understandable, but again, we’re working on the military’s timeline, which as we all know is slow as shit. So no surprises there.