Really? Dec for a Sept submission? I was submitted July and was told I'd probably have something Nov at earliest. Honestly just want us all to be done with this
December at the earliest is not uncommon. I’ve known a handful of people at my command get their findings within 3 months of PEB submission.

Really? Dec for a Sept submission? I was submitted July and was told I'd probably have something Nov at earliest. Honestly just want us all to be done with this
Just being hopefully haha, dont wanna crush and hopes. Mine was submitted July 13th to the peb and they said latest expected date was nov 22nd. I still got about 27 days of leave after burning 2 weeks a month for both july and august.

December at the earliest is not uncommon. I’ve known a handful of people at my command get their findings within 3 months of PEB submission.
I feel like thats just the lucky few. Most cases seem to be either getting stuck, moved up as they complete other cases, or they roll from the day it was submitted till completion. Lets just hope for the best and try to plan accordingly.

My case was submitted on Jun 2nd. My PEBLO and lawyer both told me 2-3 months when it was first submitted. Here we are approaching month four, and my PEBLO told me today that the PEB results she got last week were for a guy who started the PEB phase in March. I'm genuinely hoping to be out of here by the end of the year, but every week I'm still here is making my life a little more complicated. My case is pretty shut and dry too.

My case was submitted on Jun 2nd. My PEBLO and lawyer both told me 2-3 months when it was first submitted. Here we are approaching month four, and my PEBLO told me today that the PEB results she got last week were for a guy who started the PEB phase in March. I'm genuinely hoping to be out of here by the end of the year, but every week I'm still here is making my life a little more complicated. My case is pretty shut and dry too.
Mine was submitted June 10th. My peblo told me I would know the first week of September. The week came and went and when I asked for an update I got “
Your case is being adjudicated at the PEB headquarters.
There is a delay (60 to 90 days) in processing cases at the PEB
headquarters, Washington Navy Yard, DC due to manning issues and covid.” I feel exactly what you’re going through right now. If I can’t be out by the end of the year I would at least like to have a new eas..

Mine was submitted June 10th. My peblo told me I would know the first week of September. The week came and went and when I asked for an update I got “
Your case is being adjudicated at the PEB headquarters.
There is a delay (60 to 90 days) in processing cases at the PEB
headquarters, Washington Navy Yard, DC due to manning issues and covid.” I feel exactly what you’re going through right now. If I can’t be out by the end of the year I would at least like to have a new eas..
Sounds like my peblo on lejeune.

All right guys and gals, just got off the phone with my PEBLO.

May 10th - Started IDES
Jul 13th - Submitted to PEB
Sept 30th - still nothing on my package, but at least my kid is going to be born today.
Congrats on the kid! I'm in LDES but right behind you with July 15 submission. Good luck!

All right guys and gals, just got off the phone with my PEBLO.

May 10th - Started IDES
Jul 13th - Submitted to PEB
Sept 30th - still nothing on my package, but at least my kid is going to be born today.
Thats insane, today is my buddies sons birthday, and my 1 year anniversary. Special day, congrats!

Live look at the PEB office:

DefiantNiceComet-size_restricted.gif

-8OUGU.gif

163 days since it’s been sent. I don’t even know how long it’s been with the medical officer. They refuse to tell me.

Sorry to hear no one has gotten anything back yet. Hoping for sometime soon, especially for those at the 120+ mark.

138 days checking in. I had marked October 20th on my calendar awhile back because it seemed everyone was hearing right at that 140 day mark, but it looks like that timeline has been shifting further to the right

138 days checking in. I had marked October 20th on my calendar awhile back because it seemed everyone was hearing right at that 140 day mark, but it looks like that timeline has been shifting further to the right
133, I thought it would have been the same as well. I don’t understand how they just keep getting even more behind..): what happened to the “non medical officers” they had coming in to help? I was really hoping to be out by the new year