If VA has rated my conditions?

tra777

PEB Forum Regular Member
Hello all,
I found out yesterday that the VA has rated my conditions but the authorization has not been signed yet. Although the VA rep could see that my package has met the rating board, an actual rating was not listed yet. I cannot get any info from my PEBLO at all on my status. He also says he is not allowed to call. Does the fact that the VA has rated my conditions give any clue to how close the PEB is to telling me something? At this point, I'm grabbing at straws because I have decisions to make with my son's school and moving back home. Package was submitted to the PEB originally 15 Apr but got kicked back a couple of times. The last submission time was 20 May.

It hard to determine a time line, I was just notified yesterday of my ratings.
In June the VA sent me a letter with there ratings. I disagreed anf filed a NOD.
It then went to the IPEB they made a decsion on July 9th, it then goes back tp the VA and they sent it back on July 17, PEBLO called yesterday with results. July 29.

I don't concur with the findings, so now I will have to wait more.

good luck.

Celect,
So you received initial ratings from the VA outside of PEB chain? I thought my only notification of my ratings would be from my PEBLO. Are you in the pilot program?

Thanks,
tra777

Yes, at Ft Meade. I actually recieved the VA decsion letter before the PEBLO did. I contacted my PEBLO and he said he had nothing from the VA.