In case anyone is pending PEB at Ft. Lewis

readytogo

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I called a person at PEB at Ft. Lewis yesterday and was informed that they are currentally working on packets received in mid March 2011, so if yours got submitted sometime during that time frame....expect to hear something soon. If anyone wants to call I have the number where they will verify your info and give you an approximate timeframe of when you can expect to get your ratings back!

Thats strange because my packet was submitted in April and i recieved results back in May. Maybe its a case by case basis.

what is the number? my packet was sent apr 14th and I would like to know the timeframe. thanks!

Tinman...what date did your packet get submitted? What percent did you get and what condition did you have? Here is the number 12539684435, but be prepared to answer why you are calling, I said cause my PEBLO wasn't telling me anything! Good luck folks!

Tinman...what date did your packet get submitted? What percent did you get and what condition did you have? Here is the number 12539684435, but be prepared to answer why you are calling, I said cause my PEBLO wasn't telling me anything! Good luck folks!

My NARSUM went to the PEB on 11 April 2011 and i received an unfit finding 6 May 2011. That same day it was pushed over to the VA for my disability rating. My PEBLO said the VA is running about 4 weeks right now. So in 4 weeks i'll have my DA199 to sign.

So if they found me unfit 2 May an they are 4 weeks out does that mean I should hear something in the next couple weeks? After i found i was unfit she said we should have something soon. Now she tells me she don't know anything.

So if they found me unfit 2 May an they are 4 weeks out does that mean I should hear something in the next couple weeks? After i found i was unfit she said we should have something soon. Now she tells me she don't know anything.

Is your package with the VA for a percentage? The VA process is running 4 weeks. And of course its always a case by case basis seeing as there are tons of variables. I would assume you should be hearing from your PEBLO this week.

This is liltrucker20. Yes my case is at the VA.

There is a man by the name of Dan who works at the VA in Wallerhall. I've called him to get a status on my packet but i get the generic answer of "its pending" and "you should hear something very soon". If you want, PM me and i'll give you his number.