In the proposed rating phase

lele336

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
My case has been in the VA proposed rating phase since FEB 12 2015. I have over 20 disabilities but only one unfitting for duty ( PES PLANUS W Plantar Fasciitis)
Does the VA propose only the rating for the unfit condition or for all conditions?
I started the process Dec 4 2014, and want to know if anyone knows how long the proposed rating could take.

C Walk

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
The VA rates all of your conditions. The percentage for your unfit condidtion will come whatevervthe VA gives you for that condition. I received my ratings backnin 30 days.

lele336

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Thanks for the timeline and Information CWALK. I will continue to be patient today is day 53 and hopefully I hear something soon. I think my 28 claims may be part of the issue, but I was told my paperwork is in the rating phase and yet to be finished.

Freightliner6

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Im on Day 58 since DRAS received my packet....so frustrating. I was actually referred for a similar condition. Nerve damage and Pes Planus after having surgery on Plantar Fasciitis

lele336

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
let me know If anything changes with your claim Freightliner6. My ets is coming up may 30 2015 I was tempted to not extend my contract for the ides but I know that will be a huge mistake and only cause me more trouble and time. I have moderate and severe symptoms of pes planus so I was told my rating could be 10% or 30% because the 20% only accounts for one foot. I have a job lined up at the post office In California which is making the situation more stressful the longer I wait. I will post when I hear any updates.

Freightliner6

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I totally understand, my ETS is 11 July 2015 and I plan on extending if I have too, and I will keep you updated

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">