IPEB Results and Clarity

Badger2004

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I received my IPEB results today and have until the 20th to return the package. My proposed ratings are 70% DOD and 90%VA. I plan on sending the package to the Office of Disability Council tomorrow. My findings are as follows:
50, 50, 40, 40, 10, 10. With VA math, it equals 90. However, I already have a 20(right knee) and 10 (left knee) from a claim last year. If I’m not mistaken, won’t this put me at 100%?

Additionally, the 8th finding states: “it is proposed to establish service connection for neoplasms if the male reproductive system as directly related to military service with a 0 percent evaluation.

For purpose of entitlement, the VA is proposed to grant entitlement to special monthly compensation based on anatomical loss criteria being met”

How did service connected cancer get a 0 rating?

I received my IPEB results today and have until the 20th to return the package. My proposed ratings are 70% DOD and 90%VA. I plan on sending the package to the Office of Disability Council tomorrow. My findings are as follows:
50, 50, 40, 40, 10, 10. With VA math, it equals 90. However, I already have a 20(right knee) and 10 (left knee) from a claim last year. If I’m not mistaken, won’t this put me at 100%?

Additionally, the 8th finding states: “it is proposed to establish service connection for neoplasms if the male reproductive system as directly related to military service with a 0 percent evaluation.

For purpose of entitlement, the VA is proposed to grant entitlement to special monthly compensation based on anatomical loss criteria being met”

How did service connected cancer get a 0 rating?
How long did it take for IPEB to get back to you once you got your proposed VA rating?

It appears you are being granted SMC, which will give you additional money.

SMC-k