IPEB Results - Appeal?

I got the notification that my results have been returned and they are not what I expected.. I was given 10% DOD / 40% VA. I was hoping for atleast 30% DOD.. I want to appeal but my PEBLO says I need to provide evidence to sway the decision otherwise they will return the same results. What kind of evidence can I submit? Any help would be great!

We need more info, what did you get rated for? Did any conditions not get rated?

In genera you need to prove their decision was wrong. Without know what decisions you disagree with, we really cant help.

But evidence can include supervisor statements, medical records, decline in health since your exams... that's about all I can help with at this moment.

Get free legal advice. Every service provides free legal for PEB. The PEBLO would not be my choice for advice.

If you believe a rating was wrong from the VA, and it was for a referred condition, then a VARR is an option. Talk to your lawyer.

I'm waiting to get in contact with the OAC. I haven't seen the actual results yet, my PEBLO just told me what the ratings were over the phone. I've had some pretty extensive surgeries done on my left foot which I am assuming they combined all the ratings together for it since it is the unfit condition and only gave me the 10%.

I wanted to reach out on this site because you all have more experience with this and can guide me on the route to start with before I get in contact with the lawyers.

I pulled this off Ebenefits, here are all the disabilities that I claimed

Attachments

• Claimed Disabilities.PNG
    Claimed Disabilities.PNG
    45.7 KB · Views: 66
@rmass94 as mentioned, you must have proof/evidence that you have those issues. Just because you claim them does not mean you are automatically entitled to a rating without proper evidence. If I had to guess, your medical records did not support the claims that you made. At any rate, once you receive your detail findings and you don't agree, go the VARR route as long as you have supporting documents.
Good luck.

I received my IPEB findings a little over a month ago that put me on the TDRL. I was fine with the ratings they gave me, but after talking to my lawyer and my doctor I decided to appeal only the TDRL status and my doctor provided a memorandum explaining she does not believe my condition will change significantly. The response has not come back yet, but my lawyer explained that if I appeal anything I can write a letter if I want but what the board really wants is medical evidence/opinions so I would say you need to get something in writing from a doctor to support your claims.