IPEB Results are in

Jason%Linda

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
It took 8 weeks from time it got sent from PEBLO....Lumbago was the diagnosis and the result was 40% Permanent Retirement.

Good Luck to everyone~

Bet you are glad it is almost over. Hope that is what you wanted. I have DDD L5-S1 with radiculopathy and arthritis. Pain has been pretty bad the past few days. Still waiting for my CC to initiate my MEB (waiting on letter) and the package will be submitted.

Best wishes!

Hi,

You have what my husband has. Make sure you ask the COmmander to recommend medical retirement...as they often go with the CC rec...as I have heard. Now mind you I am no expert.

Best of luck! As far as this part my husband was sad because he is a military brat, and a long line back to his grandpa and now our daughter is active duty...but the body does what it does, and sometimes it's just not in the cards.
Take care of your back as you only have one...I have RA myself and can truly relate to the pain, and I wish you nothing but the best!

It took 8 weeks from time it got sent from PEBLO....Lumbago was the diagnosis and the result was 40% Permanent Retirement.

Good Luck to everyone~

Were you IDES or Legacy?
I've passed 90 days with no word. My conditions are similar with a couple added.

Good Luck to everyone~

Are you Air Force by chance? I was boarded for only Lumbar Facet Syndrome when I clearly have more issues than that. Bilateral L5 spondylolysis, L1-L2 Degenerative disc disease, Lumbago, parasthesias both feet, and I'm trying to get my worthless PCM to get another x-ray to confirm spondylolithesis, but he'll probably give another excuse to not do it... Results came back on 27 Oct, 20% DWSP for only the Lumbar Facet Syndrome, they ignored the others that are specifically listed in the VASRD.