IPEB timeline

Packet was submitted to informal peb on 04feb. Still haven't received any update. Peblo says it is still at peb. Nyone else experiencing a long wait?

Mine was sent to IPEB on the 3rd of Feb. Called Peblo this morning and she said I was found Unfit yesterday and packet moved to VA for ratings. I would call back in a few days. Dashboard on AKO still says at IPEB.

Mine was sent to IPEB on the 3rd of Feb. Called Peblo this morning and she said I was found Unfit yesterday and packet moved to VA for ratings. I would call back in a few days. Dashboard on AKO still says at IPEB.
Yeah I email to get a status update every 3 days or so. Pretty sure my Peblo hates me. Seems mad Everytime I message her. Like how dare I lol. But she does do her work right. Just not a people person I guess.

What was your disqualifying condition if you don't mind me asking? Mine was DDD and stenosis. Just wondering if we had any similar conditions

Mine was an Ankle injury couldn't fix with surgery, and a back injury from Afghanistan.

You can check e benefits website and see if your application date has changed. I noticed that the date of application for my claim changed to March 6th. the day I was found unfit. Might help you avoid your Peblo

I was sent to the peb on 8 feb and was found unfit yesterday.

Mine was sent on 26 Jan to PEB. I still have heard if unfit or not. Spoke to PEBLO Monday and she said my packet made it to VA for proposed ratings. Today Ebenefits changed from pending decision approval back to preparation for decision. I have been in the MEB since 26 Oct 2016. I am ready to get these ratings and move on.

Mine was sent on 26 Jan to PEB. I still have heard if unfit or not. Spoke to PEBLO Monday and she said my packet made it to VA for proposed ratings. Today Ebenefits changed from pending decision approval back to preparation for decision. I have been in the MEB since 26 Oct 2016. I am ready to get these ratings and move on.
If your packet is at the VA now you should be unfit since they only rate your conditions if your found unfit.

Ebenifits is down for me. So I logged onto vets.gov and it is in the evidence gathering review and decision stage. But I don't imagine that's up to date if ebenifits is down. I'm already a month behind with that hole system update. This is shitty

Im Navy, is there any site i can track my status on? i keep checking ebenefits but nothing there has changed.

I know you can check your claim status on Vets.gov. Some people say not rely on eBenefits and Vets.gov is more accurate

I know you can check your claim status on Vets.gov. Some people say not rely on eBenefits and Vets.gov is more accurate

I tried to check my claim on vets.gov and it's not letting me click on "check claim status" it acts like it's loading, but them it stops

Keep trying, Everyone. I check both eBenefits and Vets.gov daily. Today I checked eBenefits and it still has no movement from "pending decision approval," while on Vet.gov it stated my claim closed out yesterday, 14 Mar.

Mine says on Ebenefits now no estimated completion date. I tell you, this is stressfull

Vet.gov and ebenefits show errors with nothing else for me, my peblo said I will have to be out before I will ever see things on these sites.

Keep trying, Everyone. I check both eBenefits and Vets.gov daily. Today I checked eBenefits and it still has no movement from "pending decision approval," while on Vet.gov it stated my claim closed out yesterday, 14 Mar.

The day after mine closed on vets.gov, my MSC could pull up my ratings. I still haven't heard from the IPEB but I've had my VA ratings for almost a month now.