IPEB waiting time

Update:

Finally received my orders today. TDRL with a final date of 28 March!!! I should be out of here sometime early February for terminal.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone in the community for the support and help! I wish everyone the best of luck.

nice! hope to be in the same boat soon

I'm one day behind you in terms of submission. Hopefully I'll hear something soon!

Any update on your end? The suspense is killing me and I seriously hope the holiday did not completely stop work at AFPC. I want to call my PEBLO and ask for an update but she is out on leave

Any update on your end? The suspense is killing me and I seriously hope the holiday did not completely stop work at AFPC. I want to call my PEBLO and ask for an update but she is out on leave
I haven't received anything. But I haven't even gotten anything about my package being received either, all I know is my peblo was supposed to have done it 2 weeks ago.

I haven't received anything. But I haven't even gotten anything about my package being received either, all I know is my peblo was supposed to have done it 2 weeks ago.

I am convinced my PEBLO doesn't know how to check anything. I emailed her Friday just asking if everything was completed and received by AFPC and she never replied even though I know she read it. She does this often if the old PEBLO isn't in for her to ask how to do something. I am going to stop by Friday and just ask if there was any update.

Called providence, they recieved request for ratings 31 Dec

I haven't heard anything since the AFPC notification. I wish I had the balls to call like you did!!

I haven't heard anything since the AFPC notification. I wish I had the balls to call like you did!!

I look at it like I have my entire career. This is my career and my life and no matter how much they say they do no one will ever have as much as an interest in what's best for you as you. I would definitely say call. It has eased some of the stress talking to them at Providence. They are really nice and helpful, I have called twice and haven't gotten anyone with an attitude. Give it a shot what do you have to lose lol. Was told barring anything crazy to expect proposed ratings by the beginning of Feb.

I called and got Paul, he was nice, buyt then 2 days later i got a call from the prov number, they were trying to get me to donate money and got super super rude when i said im sorry i cant help, it was really awkward.

I called and got Paul, he was nice, buyt then 2 days later i got a call from the prov number, they were trying to get me to donate money and got super super rude when i said im sorry i cant help, it was really awkward.

that does not sound right at all you sure it wasnt a spam caller

So I just saw that the VA completed my case yesterday... woohoo! Took them almost 15 weeks to complete... sheesh! Anyways, now I need to factor in another 1-2 weeks for AFPC to do the DoD rating... Ideally, my case will get back to my PEBLO before end of this month, so I can project my "peace-out" date for end of Feb.... but if it gets back to my PEBLO beginning of Feb, then getting out end of Mar would be ok too.

Hopefully those that have their cases still with the VA don't take as long as mine... it should be averaging about 5 weeks.

The light at the end of this long tunnel is beginning to seem real. :)

No, it was Paul again, but some news on my case, already at pending decision approval on ebennies!

Damn nice, I swear I hope I am not far behind you. I don’t want to lose my job. They’ve had my request for ratings aince the 28th and it is with a rater who I hope isn’t backed up.

I was shocked they told me my rater was 3 weeks behind, guess my file was at the top

What is the number that you can call to check on your rating status?

I signed my stuff on the 19th of december, my peblo said they were gonna send it that day, so im assuming then.

Mine was sent the next day so really hoping to follow suit

Have they given anyone else a problem when calling to check the status?

No they were really helpful, I’ve seen one person say they got a person who was an asshole though