Is it a normal thing not having met your Peblo?

I still have not met mine and an airmen has been assigned as a my point of contact to my peblo. Is that usual? Somewhat related to that--should I have met with a VA rep by now or do I have to wait to get an unfit back from the ipeb?

Thanks

I still have not met mine and an airmen has been assigned as a my point of contact to my peblo. Is that usual? Somewhat related to that--should I have met with a VA rep by now or do I have to wait to get an unfit back from the ipeb?

Thanks
According to the Hickam PEBLO appointment letter, he is the alternate PEBLO. The primary has been out of the office for a couple of weeks, so he has been handling things in the office.

I didn't meet with the VA MSC until the DAWG finished my package and AFPC recommended a full MEB be conducted.

I'm in the Missouri Army National Guard and my MEB/PEB is through Camp Atterbury, In. And I only know my PEBLO thru the phone and emails.

Have you been deemed unfit. Where are you in the process

Have you been deemed unfit. Where are you in the process
My package is either at the Reviewing authority before going to the ipeb or its at the ipeb right now. No word on fit or unfit at the moment but I'm hoping to hear word this week.

It sounds like you are in the informal MEB process. Once a real MEB is ordered you have to meet with the VA, go through C&P exams....

I signed my 199 last Wed and I'm just waiting for my orders while I complete SFL-TAP on-line. PEBLO said once the powers that be get my paperwork I'll be out in 4 to 6 weeks!

I'm in the Missouri Army National Guard and my MEB/PEB is through Camp Atterbury, In. And I only know my PEBLO thru the phone and emails.

Hey Sapper. I'm KYNG. I'm also going thru CAIN. I've written my exp on going thru CAIN on another forum. If you go to Service Specific Forum then AGR Issues you'll see my write up on CAIN. They just lost one of the two legal counsel and no timeline to replace. Which means if you do an appeal for anything the one counsel that is there has your case and this will become a long process.

I believe that AGR is a different process than mine! I'm regular drilling ARNG and started my MEB/PEB June 8th and should get my Retirement Orders somewhere around September 2nd (30 Days) thru September 17th (Actual 45 Days) since PEBLO sent off 199. Mine went very quickly because I submitted everything at the jump. Since you're adding extra stuff, that's why yours is dragging so slow. I had 1 PEBPO (Angela Hutchinson) And 1 MSC (Richard Matte). never needed Legal for anything! I did everything on line and over the phone from my home in Missouri. Good Luck!!

I believe that AGR is a different process than mine! I'm regular drilling ARNG and started my MEB/PEB June 8th and should get my Retirement Orders somewhere around September 2nd (30 Days) thru September 17th (Actual 45 Days) since PEBLO sent off 199. Mine went very quickly because I submitted everything at the jump. Since you're adding extra stuff, that's why yours is dragging so slow. I had 1 PEBPO (Angela Hutchinson) And 1 MSC (Richard Matte). never needed Legal for anything! I did everything on line and over the phone from my home in Missouri. Good Luck!!

Snapper91,
just so I understand you time line. so you have been deemed unfit for duty, already done you C&P exams and received your VA ratings? all of this in 90 day is really fast.

I was AGR and it took me 120 days to get my ratings and I go orders about 3 week later.

Snapper91,
just so I understand you time line. so you have been deemed unfit for duty, already done you C&P exams and received your VA ratings? all of this in 90 day is really fast.
Yes it is!!