Is Navy able to request an out date?

lillie

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Are Navy Servicemembers able to request their out date like other services?

My hard EAOS is 28 July with a soft EAOS of 28 September.

Regional PEBLO didn't forward the findings to my local PEBLO until 31 May (regional received them 22 May before Memorial weekend). I signed and accepted findings 31 May (when they finally sent it). I was never able to get in touch or heard back from the regional PEBLO, but my local PEBLO added my request for separation 28 August with my signed documents.

Message traffic just came back today with my out date for 27 September...

Am I able to request a waiver to get out at my hard EAOS before my original extension kicks in since they're trying to keep me until my SEAOS? This has been very stressful and to find this out on top of everything else just leaves me feeling screwed at every corner since the previous doc said she wouldn't recommend me to reenlist.

12Mustang05

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Are Navy Servicemembers able to request their out date like other services?

My hard EAOS is 28 July with a soft EAOS of 28 September.

Regional PEBLO didn't forward the findings to my local PEBLO until 31 May (regional received them 22 May before Memorial weekend). I signed and accepted findings 31 May (when they finally sent it). I was never able to get in touch or heard back from the regional PEBLO, but my local PEBLO added my request for separation 28 August with my signed documents.

Message traffic just came back today with my out date for 27 September...

Am I able to request a waiver to get out at my hard EAOS before my original extension kicks in since they're trying to keep me until my SEAOS? This has been very stressful and to find this out on top of everything else just leaves me feeling screwed at every corner since the previous doc said she wouldn't recommend me to reenlist.
Hey were you able to change your date?

12Mustang05

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
One more question if you don't mind what date did the Va finish your ratings just trying to see how long PEB took to finalize your findings.

lillie

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
One more question if you don't mind what date did the Va finish your ratings just trying to see how long PEB took to finalize your findings.
Sorry for the late reply...

Nope, I'm still waiting. It didn't seem to change Big Navy's mind even after my command tried to work with them to adjust my date. Their excuse of "giving the member time to meet all requirements" is nonsense. I can't schedule HHG until I get orders and there's no telling when I'll get them. As of 6 June, they were already scheduling packouts for mid-July.

VA finished my ratings 1 May. PEB closed out 22 May.

I called the D.C. number miraculously the day my case closed and they said if my PEBLO didn't have it by Friday the 24th, to give them a call back. Regional didn't answer their phones/didn't respond to emails. My local PEBLO finally got my findings from regional and I signed 31 May.

12Mustang05

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Sorry for the late reply...

Nope, I'm still waiting. It didn't seem to change Big Navy's mind even after my command tried to work with them to adjust my date. Their excuse of "giving the member time to meet all requirements" is nonsense. I can't schedule HHG until I get orders and there's no telling when I'll get them. As of 6 June, they were already scheduling packouts for mid-July.

VA finished my ratings 1 May. PEB closed out 22 May.

I called the D.C. number miraculously the day my case closed and they said if my PEBLO didn't have it by Friday the 24th, to give them a call back. Regional didn't answer their phones/didn't respond to emails. My local PEBLO finally got my findings from regional and I signed 31 May.
I am awaiting my findings has been in QA with Peb since 24 june I was hoping to be out in next 2-3 months. But this scares me why does the navy take so long to process out orders.

Jay Junior

Registered Member
I am awaiting my findings has been in QA with Peb since 24 june I was hoping to be out in next 2-3 months. But this scares me why does the navy take so long to process out orders.
My timeline is almost identical to yours, I think you got your results a week prior to mine. I'm a third class in the navy and from what I've read so far we just sit tight and wait for big navy to acknowledge the results from the PEB. Is there even a place to call and ask how long we should expect to wait before an updated EAOS? PSD told e that moving pick ups are already scheduled out mid August. On top of the endless wait I'm stationed in 29 palms :C

12Mustang05

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My timeline is almost identical to yours, I think you got your results a week prior to mine. I'm a third class in the navy and from what I've read so far we just sit tight and wait for big navy to acknowledge the results from the PEB. Is there even a place to call and ask how long we should expect to wait before an updated EAOS? PSD told e that moving pick ups are already scheduled out mid August. On top of the endless wait I'm stationed in 29 palms :C
Are you Navy?

Jay Junior

Registered Member
He said, “I'm a third class in the navy...”. However, he also said he was at 29 Palms, which is mainly USMC if I am not mistaken.

Ron
Yes, I'm currently in a USMC base but I'm blueside Navy so they don't have an input in my case.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">