JBLM MEB Timeline

lhoff912

Registered Member
Just talk it out with them. Obviously you should look at your LES and see how many days of leave you have built up. Then you figure your PTDY on top of that. Talk to your PEBLO about when it looks like you're going to be out officially, then back it up as many days of leave and PTDY that you'll get and there is your beginning date for your DA31.

lhoff912

Registered Member
Also, I just started a side conversation with you about your ratings and such. Take a look at it and see if you have anything helpful to share. Thanks.

jchoi601

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Here is a compilation of everything thus far

16OCT2018 MEB initiated
5NOV2018 Meet with PEBLO (My P3 was never signed so I called my PCM and he had it fixed within 24 hours hence it taking so long to meet my PEBLO)
6NOV2018 Meet with MSC
15NOV2018 First C&P exam
19NOV2018 Last C&P exam (13 in total)
21DEC2018 NARSUM Received
31DEC2018 Met with legal to review NARSUM
2JAN2019 Submitted IMR request to PEBLO
4JAN2019 Met with Dr. for IMR
7JAN2019 Met with Legal to review IMR results
8JAN2019 Signed NARSUM
16JAN2019 Assigned a new PEBLO
1FEB2019 Got a call from my new PEBLO to let me know my ratings and 199 are in and I have an appointment this following Monday to go over them.
4FEB2019 60% Army 90% VA. I am EXTREMELY happy with these results.
14FEB2019 Signed 199

lhoff912

Registered Member
congrats. Good luck on your future endeavors. Check in on our conversation every now and then. Just initiated MEB and I'm sure I'll have questions.

jchoi601

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
It's almost over!!
14MAR2019 Start Terminal Leave
14APR2019 Final Out

It's been exciting but I'm more excited to start a new chapter in my life.
Thank you to everyone here for all the valuable information.

mattk

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Congrats! I am happy that you are happy with your result :) Good luck on a next chapter of your life!

realwarreng

Registered Member
Im still waiting to be contacted by PEBLO.
I was referred to MEB on 21NOV
P3 signed on 2JAN
I wonder if I have to contact someone to speed up the process
if your case is a fully developed case call the 1 800 827 1000 number and ask for an inquire tell them it is a fully developed case they have 5 days to respond or it goes to a Supervisor

realwarreng

Registered Member
Im still waiting to be contacted by PEBLO.
I was referred to MEB on 21NOV
P3 signed on 2JAN
I wonder if I have to contact someone to speed up the process
same for you
if your case is a fully developed case call the 1 800 827 1000 number and ask for an inquire tell them it is a fully developed case they have 5 days to respond or it goes to a Supervisor

rbogati

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Here is a compilation of everything thus far

16OCT2018 MEB initiated
5NOV2018 Meet with PEBLO (My P3 was never signed so I called my PCM and he had it fixed within 24 hours hence it taking so long to meet my PEBLO)
6NOV2018 Meet with MSC
15NOV2018 First C&P exam
19NOV2018 Last C&P exam (13 in total)
21DEC2018 NARSUM Received
31DEC2018 Met with legal to review NARSUM
2JAN2019 Submitted IMR request to PEBLO
4JAN2019 Met with Dr. for IMR
7JAN2019 Met with Legal to review IMR results
8JAN2019 Signed NARSUM
16JAN2019 Assigned a new PEBLO
1FEB2019 Got a call from my new PEBLO to let me know my ratings and 199 are in and I have an appointment this following Monday to go over them.
4FEB2019 60% Army 90% VA. I am EXTREMELY happy with these results.
14FEB2019 Signed 199
Is there any difference in getting 30% DOD disability and 60% disability. Do you get payment from both army and VA or just VA and Tricare? I could not figure out this.. if you know please help me.

jchoi601

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Is there any difference in getting 30% DOD disability and 60% disability. Do you get payment from both army and VA or just VA and Tricare? I could not figure out this.. if you know please help me.
After 30% from the Army, I don’t think it really matters. If you elect to get payment from the VA you will only receive money from them you can’t double dip.
This is how I understand it to be at least.

supraboi

Registered Member
Im headed to JBLM WTU, what should I expect?
Cant wear gear anymore, scars, buckling knees, headaches, loss of hearing, shrapnel, gunshot wounds, PTSD im on zoloft 200, prazosin, and trazadone. Anger coming under control, nervous ticks suck. Im a damn social wreck.
They are the type that want to be all bunched up together, ive got some bad anxiety

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">