JBLM PEB

EODStew24

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Is there anyone I can call besides my case manager and PEBLO about my fit/unfit decision. My MEB packet was sent up 31 Aug, and I was told it was received. It seems the PEB decision as far as fit/unfit takes about 2-6 weeks. I am now going on 8-9 weeks, and still haven't received anything. I would like to know so that I can start applying for jobs. So:

If there is anyway to check on just the decision of PEB regarding fitness that would be appreciated. Thanks.

What branch of service are you? If AF and you are still looking at a few months before you get an official notification from AFPC. I am AF and my process started in early March and I just received my rating from the IPEB last week. A little more info would help in answering your questions for effectively.

What branch of service are you? If AF and you are still looking at a few months before you get an official notification from AFPC. I am AF and my process started in early March and I just received my rating from the IPEB last week. A little more info would help in answering your questions for effectively.

Army. Process started in May, PEB got my packet first week of Sept. Still nothing from PEBLO. Just a bunch of BS from my case manager... i dont think they like this site. I tell them about how I "see" people getting Fit/Unfit ruling within a month and they are informed, so why haven't I been.

You should repost your question on the other forum topics to hopefully get more responses. Possibly Army specific? Wish I could help but I know the AF process works way different. Good luck though!

EOD your timeline is actually fast. I am stationed in Louisiania and most guys here have been waiting on the fit/unfit decision for almost a year. Most people seem to find out in about 3 to 4 months on here, as long as you dont have any hiccups. I started the process back in March and I was told that being a multiple war vet and active duty would speed up the process, and no such luck. I submitted PEB for PTSD, and Chrons' Disease, have bad both for years and well documented. We are all frustrated with the system. You just have to patient and we will all get what we deserve in the end. God Bless and good luck. Active Bud!

EOD I would suggest getting a POA for the DAV or other veterans organization to look into the VA side of things. Have you checked your E benefits to see if it has updated at all? I would try those routes and see what you can come up with.

EOD I would suggest getting a POA for the DAV or other veterans organization to look into the VA side of things. Have you checked your E benefits to see if it has updated at all? I would try those routes and see what you can come up with.
I check eBenefits everyday, it still says "review of evidence". I haven't spoken with anyone from DAV, but I do have an Army Wounded Warrior Advocate, are they privi'ed to the same information?