21MAR19 - referred to MEB officially
29MAR19 - initial counseling PEBLO assignment
1APR19 - MSC counseling (VA) 18 claims
18APR19 - C&P Complete
20MAY19 - NARSUM signed, did a rebuttal so I guess that added like 2.5 week
30MAY19 - Sent to VA, I guess I was found unfit during this time idk
25JUN19 - Case Closes on VA.Gov
TBD - 199 review

Hey y’all just wanted to give you all my timeline. How fast do things move after the 199 is signed? I already have leave & bought my tickets for home in July for like 2 weeks.

On another note. I have no idea why my stuff only took 25 days at the VA. I knew they were tracking me because I got a letter in the mail dated 14JUN from the VA with a lot of different contacts for women veterans. I’ve been very patient through out this whole process and I believe it paid off, I rarely bother my peblo & when I do she’s always helpful with updates and info.

TIMELINE:
20FEB10 - first P3 profile generated
21MAR19 - referred to MEB officially
29MAR19 - initial counseling PEBLO assignment
1APR19 - MSC counseling (VA) 18 claims
18APR19 - C&P Complete
20MAY19 - NARSUM signed, did a rebuttal so I guess that added like 2.5 week
30MAY19 - Sent to VA, I guess I was found unfit during this time idk
25JUN19 - Case Closes on VA.Gov
TBD - 199 review

Hey y’all just wanted to give you all my timeline. How fast do things move after the 199 is signed? I already have leave & bought my tickets for home in July for like 2 weeks.

On another note. I have no idea why my stuff only took 25 days at the VA. I knew they were tracking me because I got a letter in the mail dated 14JUN from the VA with a lot of different contacts for women veterans. I’ve been very patient through out this whole process and I believe it paid off, I rarely bother my peblo & when I do she’s always helpful with updates and info.
I'm actually in the same boat. I put in leave for the entire month of July and bought tickets and all that. Odds are my 199 will be back in the first week or two so I'm probably flying back.

I'm actually in the same boat. I put in leave for the entire month of July and bought tickets and all that. Odds are my 199 will be back in the first week or two so I'm probably flying back.
Medboard is gonna have to wait for me in this case... I’m enjoying this whole leave lol

When making the 18 claims with the VA should we go through our medical records before the appointment? Or will they bring up old injuries?

When making the 18 claims with the VA should we go through our medical records before the appointment? Or will they bring up old injuries?
You should definitely do your own medical research the MSC only had like 5 things where as I came up with the rest. Claim everything even if it’s not documented I think you can still add all injuries or whatever aches and pains. I was being modest and I now I regret it because I should have claimed more.

My last QTC appt was on 05JUL19 (SLEEP STUDY). AHI=31 events per hour. Sever sleep apnea. Now the VA will not release the documents in order for me to receive my CPAP machine. Anyone else?

JBLM- STAND BY TO STAND BY

My last QTC appt was on 05JUL19 (SLEEP STUDY). AHI=31 events per hour. Sever sleep apnea. Now the VA will not release the documents in order for me to receive my CPAP machine. Anyone else?

JBLM- STAND BY TO STAND BY
I haven’t even thought that far out, I already have one I wonder I can keep using that one or does it have to be VA issued.

As long as it was issued through the militarys medical system you are good. Just ensure you have the documentation of the sleep study from that specific time frame.

I know it has been about a month but I was diagnosed with moderate sleep apnea during my 07JUL sleep study which QTC arranged. It was done in Tumwater at Innovative Sleep Center... I called them and requested my records be sent to me. Made an appointment for about a week from now where I was told by the Madigan Pulmonary clinic to just bring a copy of those results and I will discuss further treatment with the doc there. I had seen them already and so I did not need a new consult but you might want to send a message to your PCP and request a Pulmonary consult for sleep apnea. They may or may not want to see you before they put in the consult, just depends on the doc.

So, from 19July19 thru 06sept19
Counseling
QTC APPOINTMENTS 1 WEEK
MEB 2 WEEKS
PEB 1 WEEK
UNFIT 3 DAYS
RATINGS 1 MONTH (max% awarded)
SIGN RATINGS 09SEPT
TRANSPROC SHOULD BE 7-10 DAYS

14MAY2019 - P3 placed by MD
22MAY2019 - P3 signed/MEB initiated
05JUN2019 - Officially had met with MD, PEBLO, and MSC
12JUN2019 - Claim submitted to VA
07JUL2019 - C&P Exams complete
14AUG2019 - MEB complete
19AUG2019 - Informal PEB
28AUG2019 - PEB Findings
09SEP2019 - Received Ratings

I meet with legal tomorrow. I received 50% DOD and 100% VA. I should have a higher DOD rating but I'm not sure what legal will say as far as me worrying about it or not since 100% VA will be the higher pay. Additionally, QTC exams found additional issues that I could claim and there are two things that I forgot... wonder if I should go through getting them added to VA side since they aren't unfitting. I'll elect and meet with my PEBLO on Monday the 16th. She was saying that my timeline with 60 days of leave and probable PTDY should have a retirement date in January 2020. I'll update with TRANSPOC dates, etc when I have them.

I'm signing my ratings on Monday. How does the extra leave work? I have 60 days also.

From what I've read, you sign and it gets sent to SecArmy for approval. After the final approval of you signing the DA199, you will be put on the TRANSPOC list and called by retirement services to scheduled a time to meet. This is when you let them know if you're taking leave, PTDY, and give them the desired retirement date. My PEBLO said the final approval and TRANSPOC has only been taking 2 weeks-ish (lately). They also give you 10 days to clear. If you are being separated with severance, you are entitled to 10days PTDY vs 20days for those with 30% and higher on the DOD side. 60days LV, 20days PTDY, 10days Clearing post + 90days and is cutting it close. Basically have to be in a position/unit that allows you to up and leave. If you need to left seat right seat or train up your replacement, I could see PTDY being denied due to unit needs.

My situation, I am a nurse at Madigan and the schedule is out. I let them know I shouldn't be scheduled because my MEB/PEB is nearing it's completing but they keep telling me that I'll be scheduled until I have a final out date due to short staffing. I feel for the floor because we are tight on personnel to care for patients but at the same time I am DONE with the process and stress. I'm trying to give them as much info as possible so I don't get stuck not being able to clear for two weeks once my orders are cut.

I went to the IDES as a walk-in and signed my DA 199 on Friday. The PEBLO I saw said it would be sent to PDA for final approval that day. Hopefully I'll hit the TRANSPOC list quickly.

I am on your heels. I signed mine as well, and attended the brief that same day at 1300. I was told possibly some time next week I should hit the list. My main concern now is finding temporary housing, until I leave the country at the end of October.. But it will work out, praaaaaaaying

23APR19 MEDEVC TO JBLM
30APR19 PEBLO MEETING
7MAY19 QTC EXAMS
28MAY19 TBI/NEUROLOGY DIAGNOSIS
08JUNE19 BEHAVIORAL HEALTH ISSUES
09JUL19 VA MSC MEETING
16AUG19 RECEIVED NARSUM
22AUG19 SIGNED NARSUM
30AUG19 MET LEGAL FOR RATINGS REVIEW 100/100
30AUG19 RATINGS SIGNED 100%VA/ 100%DOD
18SEPT19 NOTIFIED OF TRANSPOC

That’s awesome! I haven’t heard anything yet. I have my last SFL-TAP class though!

Did they give you a call or just email your civilian email? Did you hear from Retirement services or your PEBLO?

That’s awesome! I haven’t heard anything yet. I have my last SFL-TAP class though!

Did they give you a call or just email your civilian email? Did you hear from Retirement services or your PEBLO?
They sent an email to my .mil address