JBLM Timeline

Hdw377k69

Registered Member
Referred to MEB: 22 July 2020
VA Claims Complete: 24 July 2020
QTC App Complete: 16 Dec 2020
Signed NARSUM: 14 Jan 2021

case was sent to PEB on 22 Jan 2021. Still waiting on findings and 199. Things here at JBLM move CRAZY slow. I’m not sure if PEBLOs are over worked or just lazy. I can literally go months without getting ahold of mine. I’m hoping things pick up but I am highly doubtful at this point.

Referred to MEB: 22 July 2020
VA Claims Complete: 24 July 2020
QTC App Complete: 16 Dec 2020
Signed NARSUM: 14 Jan 2021

case was sent to PEB on 22 Jan 2021. Still waiting on findings and 199. Things here at JBLM move CRAZY slow. I’m not sure if PEBLOs are over worked or just lazy. I can literally go months without getting ahold of mine. I’m hoping things pick up but I am highly doubtful at this point.
Thanks for sharing. The process is slow and that is frustrating.

Looks like we are on similar timelines. Have you heard anything recently?

Attachments

• IDES.JPG
    IDES.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 34
Looks like we are on similar timelines. Have you heard anything recently?
I haven’t heard much since I signed my NARSUM. My Peblo said that I was waiting on signatures from the PEB before I hit the worklist not entirely sure what that means

I haven’t heard much since I signed my NARSUM. My Peblo said that I was waiting on signatures from the PEB before I hit the worklist not entirely sure what that means
I was told...."it could be anywhere between 4 to 8 weeks, maybe sooner or maybe later."

Hopefully we both hear back something soon.

I was told...."it could be anywhere between 4 to 8 weeks, maybe sooner or maybe later."

Hopefully we both hear back something soon.
Yeah that’s exactly what they told me. Hopefully we’re both at the end of this road.