Just found out I was approved back in Dec 2017.

Clydethaglyde

Registered Member
Hi everyone I’m writing cause I’m lost at what to do. I just found out that I was approved for PDR and I found out by email by the board cause they since my letter to my old address instead my new address. I’ve received and Facebook Messages from a guy In Kansas that said he received my letter in his packet and I ask him can he send it and he never did. Also I’ve emailed the MEB, and the Army Constantly about my new address and what to do next as far as new DD214, Change of Orders, Retirement ID, Tricare, DFAS, etc. to get info and they haven’t given my any valuable information. I’m asking what should I do next?

needhelppeb

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
You can update your official contact info: mailing address, email address, telephone number once you get access to this system

needhelppeb

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
That system has pretty much everything on it, orders, dd214 you can print right out, board documents, promotion orders, awards, ncoers.

needhelppeb

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I'm really not sure actually. Maybe check your local ID card section for what they need to get an id. You should be in the deers system as retired.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">