Just getting started

Jimothy84

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
First post so bear with me.

I have been dodging medical separation from the Army for about 4 years now. I finally accepted my fate and told my PCM at Fort Bliss to go ahead with the P3 (3SEP2019). I spoke with my Urologist on 13SEP and he saw the P3 reflected in MEDPROS. On 16SEP I checked my MEDPROS Profile and saw the P3, as well as a 113111 PULHES on my ERB. Also have a MRC3 and "RP TP." I know RP means referred to MEB and TP means temp profile (Ulnar Neuropathy). I also have a permanent profile (Orchiectomy Complications and reason for P3/MEB).

My questions are: what now? Will my PEBLO call me? Should I call the "PEBLO office"? I know how the Army works and people fall through the cracks, I just want to prevent that.

Thanks.

well, the DAWG(Deployment Availability Working Group) will review your case and if they say that you deserve an MEB, then your PEBLO will contact you...then they will send it to IRILO(Initial Review In Lieu Of) and they will decide if it deserves a Full MEB. That's when the timeline begins...

well, the DAWG(Deployment Availability Working Group) will review your case and if they say that you deserve an MEB, then your PEBLO will contact you...then they will send it to IRILO(Initial Review In Lieu Of) and they will decide if it deserves a Full MEB. That's when the timeline begins...
I think the individual posting the initial question is in the Army. They don’t have the “DAWG” in the Army.

Thanks for the replies. I called the Bliss MEB office and found out "the system" was down last week and I should hear something by the end of this week.

ok...i thought all branches had the same process. my bad!
No, it’s cool. Some of the lingo is the same. However, some of the process and acronyms are different. They all lead to the same results, fit/unfit, VA ratings, out the military. Lol

Any update?

Yup. PEBLO called me last Thursday. I go in tomorrow for meeting with her. Have to bring ERB, LES and summarized list of ailments. Mandatory briefing Thursday.