Just got a rating of 100 p/t but some questions remain.?

Cyberguy

Registered Member
So I was referred to medboard for the asthma Afghanistan gave me. They included my other stuff that was already service connected that I had ratings on but the only one they said was unfit was my asthma which was already 30 at that time. ( back stuff was in there and chronic adjustment disorder at 30) IDES just finished rating me today through the va system. Asthma stayed at a solid 30 but now my chronic adjustment disorder bumped up to 70 so now im 100 p and t through the VA. Will that 70 in the adjustment disorder now be considered unfit now because thats pretty bad? With the adjustment order being rated so high now would that also be considered as able to affect my military duties? I've been researching for hours now and can't find diddly. Someone out there with any answers???? I've stayed up literally all night

So I was referred to medboard for the asthma Afghanistan gave me. They included my other stuff that was already service connected that I had ratings on but the only one they said was unfit was my asthma which was already 30 at that time. ( back stuff was in there and chronic adjustment disorder at 30) IDES just finished rating me today through the va system. Asthma stayed at a solid 30 but now my chronic adjustment disorder bumped up to 70 so now im 100 p and t through the VA. Will that 70 in the adjustment disorder now be considered unfit now because thats pretty bad? With the adjustment order being rated so high now would that also be considered as able to affect my military duties? I've been researching for hours now and can't find diddly. Someone out there with any answers???? I've stayed up literally all night
Your rating of 30% stays the same for your DOD%. Your other ratings have increased for the VA. Your retirement for chapter 61 medical is fixed and will never change if your unfitting condition was determined to be PDRL. Your VA ratings can change. However, if your VA compensation is greater than your chapter 61 medical retirement then you will only receive your VA compensation and Tricare.