Just got my husband's results

strongarmywife

PEB Forum Regular Member
Would love some help deciphering all of this business. I was sent here by a friend. WHat is the most pertinent to pay attention to? The estimates amount of VA compensation that they give...I am assuming that already includes all of the special compensation amounts. Does it also include crsc? does that amount also include the caregiver allotment? I am already receiving that from the Army, how do I go about making sure it transfers over to the VA?

I am specifically bothered by the fact that they lumped ptsd, tbi, and mood disorder all under 1 rating...should I persue that to make them separate the issues?
He has a PEB referred combined eval of 100%
Proposed service connected Combined evaluation for disability evaluation system purposes 100%

What are these SMC codes?
Combat Code 1
No indication that SM needs assistance with ADLs, entitelment to A&A not inferred to deny.?? WHat does that mean?

I really wish I did not have to be so defensive about this stuff, but I know better by now. Any help/advice is mucho appreciated!!

Ok the 2 special monthly compensation he was approved for are K1 and S1 are they both included in that amount already? Bc that S1 amount is more than the amount they have listed on the award letter? SO confused!