keep pushing

limbolife

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I see a lot of posts from people thinking about dropping their MED Board to get out. Have patience keep your head low and push through it.

My timeline:
July placed on MED Board
September VA Exams
November last week signed diagnosis VA Findings
January under review for unfit/fit and VA is reviewing

You might feel the whole world is crashing down on you... but that's probably why your in this process. Stay out of trouble and push through so you don't get out and become a disgruntled veteran. As you can see my process is not pleasent.

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
I agree. The MEB process is slow, but it is short sighted to opt out of the process in any way. What you do during the process will contribute or take away from your means for the rest of your life. Self sabotage is not an option.

Best wishes
Mike

Warrior644

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
I see a lot of posts from people thinking about dropping their MED Board to get out. Have patience keep your head low and push through it.

My timeline:
July placed on MED Board
September VA Exams
November last week signed diagnosis VA Findings
January under review for unfit/fit and VA is reviewing

You might feel the whole world is crashing down on you... but that's probably why your in this process. Stay out of trouble and push through so you don't get out and become a disgruntled veteran. As you can see my process is not pleasent.
_______________________________***:D*** Happy New Year! ***:D***________________________________

Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

Indeed, definitely fight if it's not right when in the DoD IDES process; that's always been my official stance! ;)

With that said, please take care and I hope for much success for a favorable outcome while in the DoD IDES! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

limbolife

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Thanks for the greeting Warrior. I'm on day 49 and nothing yet on fit/unfit... time will tell.

Warrior644

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Thanks for the greeting Warrior. I'm on day 49 and nothing yet on fit/unfit... time will tell.
Indeed, I agree and you are welcome! :) Take care! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">