Keesler AFB Timeline

SGlueg

Registered Member
Hi everyone - I am going through a MEB for PTSD, MDD, and GAD. Below is my timeline

2019:
June 10 - Informed of MEB
July 17 - Claim is received by the VA
September 3-15 - VA C&P exams
October 8 - Submitted memo for C&P exams to IPEB

Question: How long does it take to hear back from the IPEB with ratings and such? My PEBLO says 6-8 weeks but hopefully it isn't that long.

Thanks!

Any updates?

I believe on the new IDES timeline, the IPEB is given 11 days to do the board, but that could be just a suggestion.

Hi everyone - I am going through a MEB for PTSD, MDD, and GAD. Below is my timeline

2019:
June 10 - Informed of MEB
July 17 - Claim is received by the VA
September 3-15 - VA C&P exams
October 8 - Submitted memo for C&P exams to IPEB

Question: How long does it take to hear back from the IPEB with ratings and such? My PEBLO says 6-8 weeks but hopefully, it isn't that long.

Thanks!

It took about two weeks for me to receive the UNFIT memo. Apparently it was completed by the PEB within 5 days of receiving the MEB package, looking at the dates on the letterhead.

I got mine back in 5 duty days

I got mine back in 5 duty days
This is so sad and frustrating... Mine took 94 days to run through IPEB just to get it out to VA. (USMC) how are the branches so vastly different all the time.

This is so sad and frustrating... Mine took 94 days to run through IPEB just to get it out to VA. (USMC) how are the branches so vastly different all the time.
I don't think its the difference of branches, I think it is all about your PEBLO/DOCs and unfortunately what the IPEB has stacked on them at the time. I have been lucky to have a super awesome PEBLO, she has not messed around at all. totally on top of everything. my MSC was also so freaking awesome, he had so much information for me and got my C&P exams scheduled for the following two weeks. What I also think really makes a difference is Documentation. I have been to inpatient treatment twice and was diagnosed with all the things I am being MEBed for at both places. The doctors here where giving me some pretty heavy shit. they said I have "adjustment disorder". So, I called my congressmen and told my mental health providers. Best thing for me was educating myself. via regulations and this forum. Keep your head up and stay in touch with everyone on here. One place where almost everyone can relate to what you are going through.

Hey everyone! I am still waiting for the UNFIT determination from the IPEB. Hopefully this moves up quickly and I can get my ratings for the VA and get orders from AFPC.

I am ridiculously jealous of yall that got the determination in a few days.

Ive been waiting for determination from AFPC but my PEBLO is saying since AFPC is having technical difficulties nothing can be done until they bring the systems back online. Anyone else get this? Wodnering if i can call someone at AFPC to make sure my PEBLO is on track.