LA AFB Timeline (DCMA San Diego location)

Well, just got an email from myPers stating my 356 has been sent to my PEBLO, and if I don't hear from her within 24 hours to contact her. Fingers crossed she gets with me today!

Well, just got an email from myPers stating my 356 has been sent to my PEBLO, and if I don't hear from her within 24 hours to contact her. Fingers crossed she gets with me today!
Yea that means that your PEBLO can now see your ratings in their system. Good luck!

Congrats!! I hope they are what you wanted.

30/70...got them yesterday. Totally not expecting the 30%, but I'll take it. My next step is talking to OAC about a grade determination and if it is required for promotion before retirement. There's no set timeline for a grade determination so not sure how my timeline is going to play out now.

Update...glanced at my proposed VA ratings thinking 70% was the overall rating. After further review, 70% was applied to one condition. My combined proposed ratings equal 100%.

Yea! 30/100...couldn't ask for better!