Larry's Timeline

Between Apr 29 and June 2.. When did your VA case close?
My VA case is closed already but I believe the PEB doesn’t fully make their decision until the VA ratings are in.

The VA forwarded the decision to PEB 11 Jun for me and my MEB Package was sent to PEB 15 Jun
Hopefully Larry gets back on this. Would really like to know his va close out date

once you complete your exams the docs have up to 30 days to finish paperwork and QC, then you should get your NARSUM. you then have 6 days to review and sign this document. then the real waiting starts. Looks like this stage takes about two months before your official ratings come back in the for of your 199(Army)
As far as I know I already signed my NARSUM a few months ago. I'm Active Duty USAF. Your time line seems accurate from everything I have been seeing online. I'm just hoping I can some how get lucky and get my rating back soon. I've been going through this for 2 years and I'm ready to be done and out.

As far as I know I already signed my NARSUM a few months ago. I'm Active Duty USAF. Your time line seems accurate from everything I have been seeing online. I'm just hoping I can some how get lucky and get my rating back soon. I've been going through this for 2 years and I'm ready to be done and out.

Check your VA.Gov's VA Closeout. Your PEB might be fully complete and just waiting on the VA.

Haven't been on here in a week or so, I am not certain when the VA close out date was, I would say give it a month. Everything from the VA exams and ratings went fairly quickly. I have been waiting for orders/date of separation for 3 weeks now.

June 2020 - First MH visit
Aug - Oct 2020 - MH/Medical appointments & making known what mental/physical issues make each day difficult. (MDD/Anxiety/PTSD/Spine or back/ knees, right ankle)
Oct 14 2020 - MH provider notifies my self that I have been put up for a MEB, provider directed. Code 37.
Nov 4 2020 - Commander impact statement was received, do not retain. signed & returned within the hour.
Dec 2 2020 - PCM grants my wishes for a waiver for some physical activities due to back, knee, ankle issues.
Jan 1-12? 2021 - Peblo reaches out, tells me that MEB has been 'approved'. Gathering medical records/documents to give to VA.
April 15-21 2021 - VA appointments scheduled and completed.
April 29 2021 - 618 Signed.
June 2 2021 - Ratings in, signed paperwork. Should receive date of separation this week or next.
June 28 2021 - Orders have been received, Sep 17 2021 will be my final day.

I have not received any other information regarding when my terminal leave starts, at the moment all I have is my date of separation and my orders. Not sure where to go from here. Will be calling PEBLO and AFPC for more information. If anyone would like to offer insight following getting their orders, it will be greatly appreciated!

I have not received any other information regarding when my terminal leave starts, at the moment all I have is my date of separation and my orders. Not sure where to go from here. Will be calling PEBLO and AFPC for more information. If anyone would like to offer insight following getting their orders, it will be greatly appreciated!
First thing you need to do is call MPF and ask them how many days of leave you will have at you DOS then you need to submit all the leave you will have at the end of your DOS. Next submit your leave & permissive leave on leaveweb so you can update your date in virtual out processing because as of right now you aren't going to pop up on anyone out-processing list on virtual. I hope that helps you out some!

Thanks Cobra, I will start there and get this going. Hoping to get my out processing done in a hurry!
Absolutely man! Gotta look out for our own. This will help you out so much I promise it will save you a HUGE headache. My brother just finished his MEB about 2 weeks ago he is out. I'm at the IPEB right now!

I have all these papers in front of me, its overwhelming and stressful. You would think they would have streamlined something like this into something more user friendly and simple. Oh well, this is my last thing to do before I go on vacation.

I have all these papers in front of me, its overwhelming and stressful. You would think they would have streamlined something like this into something more user friendly and simple. Oh well, this is my last thing to do before I go on vacation.
Hang in there! I'm still a little ways behind you!

Check your VA.Gov's VA Closeout. Your PEB might be fully complete and just waiting on the VA.
My VA closed out yesterday it says they sent me a decision letter. I called asking for any info from VA they didn’t say anything helpful at all really. Are they mailing me my rating? And how much longer until my PEBLO calls me with the DOD % & VA % I guess I’m now at the IPEB… Any help here guys?

that decision letter will be sent to your PEBLO, via snail mail. Most PEBLO's will not disclose the information, but if you wait ten business days you can "sometimes" get the VA to email it to you. This may take multiple calls across multiple days to get the right rep on the line that will work with you.

Still here! out processing has been going well, should be on terminal next week. Will help those on forum with what information and knowledge I have.

June 2020 - First MH visit
Aug - Oct 2020 - MH/Medical appointments & making known what mental/physical issues make each day difficult. (MDD/Anxiety/PTSD/Spine or back/ knees, right ankle)
Oct 14 2020 - MH provider notifies my self that I have been put up for a MEB, provider directed. Code 37.
Nov 4 2020 - Commander impact statement was received, do not retain. signed & returned within the hour.
Dec 2 2020 - PCM grants my wishes for a waiver for some physical activities due to back, knee, ankle issues.
Jan 1-12? 2021 - Peblo reaches out, tells me that MEB has been 'approved'. Gathering medical records/documents to give to VA.
April 15-21 2021 - VA appointments scheduled and completed.
April 29 2021 - 618 Signed.
June 2 2021 - Ratings in, signed paperwork. Should receive date of separation this week or next.
June 28 2021 - Orders have been received, Sep 17 2021 will be my final day.
We’re you told that you had to have completed an outpatient program prior to a MEB being submitted? And if you don’t mind me asking what types of MH treatment had you received prior to your MEB submission?