Last day tomo

MustangGang07

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I officially start terminal leave on the 19th. So tomo is my last day of work.. is there anything I need to for sure make sure I do before I leave? Because I won’t be returning. Do I need to try to get my med records even though I have all my PEB paperwork? And is there anything else I need to do? Any help or advice is appreciated.

I officially start terminal leave on the 19th. So tomo is my last day of work.. is there anything I need to for sure make sure I do before I leave? Because I won’t be returning. Do I need to try to get my med records even though I have all my PEB paperwork? And is there anything else I need to do? Any help or advice is appreciated.
I can offer only one recommendation.

Obtain a copy of every paper in your medical records. They might be useful years from now.

Ron

I agree with RonG

As Ron and Chaplin Charlie said do get all your medical records- if nothing else you might need them at some future point for the VA. I still have 2 boxes of stuff left over that I'm hanging onto. Remember you are dealing with the govt.

I used my med board records for my ssdi claim.
My Army medical records showed that I had bradycardia in 1984. My resting pulse had consistently dropped below 50 bpm. Eleven years later and retired, I needed a cardiac pacemaker as my pulse had dropped to 20 beats per minute. My retained copy of my medical records supported my successful VA claim. That documentation was not included in the records the VA had obtained on my behalf.

Ron

I signed to allow the SSA to access my military and VA medical records, the SSDI claim was approved in just over 30 day. Be sure to put wounded warrior in the remarks. That gets expedited processing by the SSA.