Legacy or Integrated for Crohn's

Hello,

I was returned to duty with an ALC-C about a year and a half ago during the IRILO process. During my ARILO process this year, the AFRC/SG (Air Force) is sending me to an MEB, medically disqualified me, and nullified my flying waiver.

I have Crohn's Disease and am taking Remicade. I don't, and have never had any issues or flares. I respond well to the treatment, but recently was moved from 8 week intervals to 6 week intervals due to lab results showing elevated inflammation and my GI doctor saying this was a good course of action. The lab results were about the same levels as when I was returned to duty, and not extremely elevated. During the ARILO, the SG saw this and deemed it a serious medical change and turned my world upside down.

My question is, should I go with the legacy or integrated DES? I am leaning towards legacy because my entire squadron (even up to the group) leadership wants me back, I want to be back, and the flight surgeon is super optimistic. This change in medication was within the scope of the flying waiver, and medically I haven't had any issues.

The thought process was to skip all of the ratings up front and see the IPEB as soon as possible since I am healthy and have the full support of everyone involved. Does this seem like a good idea or am I missing something? From what I have been told, the IPEB will likely go in my favor because of how stable I am and the support I have behind me.

I have 14 total years in with 11.5 active duty years. My job doesn't require me to deploy, as I am already considered "deployed in place." I am a reservist, so the need to PCS isn't there. I was also selected for E-7 but cannot be medically cleared for the position until this process is finished.