script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

Let's Keep the Ads off the PEBFORUM

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Recently Jason Perry deleted Google ads from the PEBFORUM. For those who don't know already, Jason pays for this forum. The ads helped defray the cost. Webhosting a forum can be very expense when your forum has lots of hits, uploads, and/or downloads. The PEBFORUM has lots of hits.

I detest ads on the PEBFORUM. We can help keep the ads off and the forum on by making a donation. It is simple if you have a paypal account. Go to Pay Law Office of Jason Perry, LLC using PayPal.Me
Any amount helps! I made a small donation today. It was neither my first or last donation to help keep this forum funded. PEBFORUM has helped many military members and veterans.

Please help the PEBFORUM.

MoGuarddisabledvet

Registered Member
I usually read the PEB Forum and not really comment. It has been huge in helping me move forward with my discharge upgrade before the ABCMR. I gave some money to help too. Its nice not having ads everywhere. Any bit helps.

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
I usually read the PEB Forum and not really comment. It has been huge in helping me move forward with my discharge upgrade before the ABCMR. I gave some money to help too. Its nice not having ads everywhere. Any bit helps.
Thank you. I'm also very thankful for the help PEBFORUM has given me and my son.