LIMDU periods before MEB/PEB

Hey Yall.

I am wondering how long I have to be on LIMDU before the docs can recommend me for MEB/PEB. I have been on desk duty since February but my LIMDU start date wasn't officially until 27 March. This is my first period of LIMDU but all of my doctors agree that my condition, PTSD with chronic depressed mood and anxiety, will take some time to gain control over the symptoms but I will always have the issue. If this is the case, do I have to do a full year of desk duty/LIMDU before they finally recommend me for MEB/PEB; followed by another 6-12 months to do that process? I dont do anything at work and it's driving me crazy. I dont want to have to do this for ptentially two more years. In addition, at any time, my diving officer can pull my dive pin for not being able to do my job. The last thing I want is to get force-converted to another rate. Anyone have any ideas of what to do? I go to different appointments (psychology,psychiatry,FFSC,IOP,etc.) almost daily so I am absolutely useless at work.