LOD issued and VA denied claim

Derekrev

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Just to say this last thing it was all in my medical records They just really mess it all up...

Guardguy11

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
You will definitely be good to go. I sat down with my VA Military Service Coordinator once I entered the IPEB and he combed through my medical records. Every single thing that was in my medical records was claimed on my VA forms. As long as it is in there, and gets claimed, the minimum you will get is a 0% rating. Even with a 0%, if it ever gets worse, you can get VA healthcare for it and it can potentially increase you VA compensation.

Derekrev

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Great to know that because I did not know that right now they're still in the Gathering process trying to get my medical information from Army Womack Medical Center and they don't have any of my records because they said that prior to 2005 they will not have the records I was put out in 1998 for kidney disease

Derekrev

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello Mr. Perry and GuardGuy11 my Claim denied after they ask me for LOD which i Gave them information from Wocmack which they didn't have.. Womack Medical Center inform me that they do not maintain records for service members that are retired or separated prior to 2005 records on file .. Capture VA Disabilites Rate.PNG

Guardguy11

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
If you don't have the signed LOD showing ILOD, you should still be able to use your military medical records to prove service connected disability. You should appeal this and hire an attorney.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">