Looking for a starting point

hotmonkeylove4u

Registered Member
I am reading the posts and seeing that this process is long and tedious. I was given a MEDSEP in 04' and got notified about the PDBR several years later. I compiled the docs and got all the rating letters etc and sent the whole package in as directed, then I never heard anything after that. I am looking for some help from those of you that have been at this for a while, where do I go to get the basic information about my appeal? At a minimum I just want to know that it was received, I have only found 1 e-mail address and I have yet to get a reply to anything sent to it. I will appreciate any info provided.

RonG

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Dozens of threads and comments about the PDBR process are on this board at THIS LINK.

Other PDBR info: ANOTHER LINK

I have no expertise with the PDBR process, but there are several on this board who might be able to assist you (i.e., chaplaincharlie; odd pedestrian, gsfowler; and Warrior644–no particular order).

Good luck,
Ron

Last edited:
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">