Lower Back C&P exam results

Dominus158

Registered Member
I’m going through a medboard and I just got my C&P exams for my lower back. I think they got the measurements wrong though, because it shows on Section III initial range of motion and functional limitations, my forward Flexion is 0 to 50, extension is 0 to 20, lateral Flexion is 0 to 20, rotation is 0 to 25. Then, on the next page there’s more ROM for repeated use that shows my forward Flexion at 45, extension still at 20, Flexion at 20, and rotation at 20. Then there’s a third ROM for flare ups that shows everything at 15 except forward Flexion is still at 40. My examiner only asked me to do ROM once not three times, and I barely can move my back so I believe she got her measurements wrong. Is it possible she switched my measurements with someone else? She also noted at the end under remarks.... Correia: There is no evidence of pain on passive ROM testing of back.... even though I struggled through the whole thing. Do I rebut this exam and ask for another? Who do I talk to? My PEBLO is giving me 3 days to do an impartial review and letter of exception.

If you are going through the IDEA process, onc your ratings come back ask the PEBLO for a VARR.

Get a new exam this is very common with ROM evaluations.