MEB/PEB results

Baruch

Registered Member
Does anyone know how I can obtain a copy of my MEB/PEB results showing the original %age I received from the USAF? I got out in 2012.
Thanks!!

Warrior644

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Does anyone know how I can obtain a copy of my MEB/PEB results showing the original %age I received from the USAF? I got out in 2012.
Thanks!!
Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

In my opinion, I would suggest contacting the Air Force's Personnel Center (AFPC) and/or the Office of Airmen's Council (OAC) for any potential assistance to your inquiry. Otherwise, hopefully other PEB Forum members with USAF knowledge and/or experiences will be able to provide sound insightful feedback.

In retrospect, my DoD IDES MEB/PEB and DoD LDES PEB (TDRL) experiences are via an U.S. Army perspective; therefore, the Physical Disability Agency would be the initial point of contact for such an inquiry. Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">