MEB QUESTION

hawaiiianlife7

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello, I need some advice on my current situation. Back in a January of this year I was involved in a serious car accident. My C-5/C-6 disk are bulging and impinging on my C-6 nerve root. Which has caused me to have mild nerve root disease. The orthopedic surgeon says that I either need a disk replacement surgery or I need to have spinal fusion. Along with my neck I also have two bulging disks in my back T-6/T-7 & T-7/T-8. I have also experienced a constant daily headacheincluding migraines around 3-4 days a week. I am currentlybeing seen at the TBI clinic for the headaches. I have been on profile since January. I do not want to have the surgerybecause of the complexion of the surgery and I would like to know if you think I can bemedboarded if I choose to not have the surgery done and along with my other injuries? Anyinformation about my situationwould be greatly appreciated.

mmwildwilly

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
You really have to have a discussion with your provider and determine if your conditions are going to limit your ability to stay in the service. Your PCM is the one that starts the MEB process.