MEB QUESTION

jsav6703

Registered Member
618 was signed and sent up 24May19 with mypers confirmation received the following week. Has been complete radio silence since then. Going on week 8 waiting for VA proposed ratings notification. Anyone else experience this sort of time line with waiting on Ratings decisions? Thanks in advance!

jsav6703

Registered Member
Are there any numbers i can call with the exception of my PEBLO or VA? I called the VA number on the website but received conflicting information. One individual stated it was waiting on ratings and another individual stated proposed ratings were completed back 30 MAY and sent back to the PEB. Just got a feeling things are held up somewhere. I have read there are numbers you can call with the VA to get direct access to the offices that handle ratings decisions and even read that there might even be a number to contact the PEB? Any advise would be much appreciated!

trini123

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
No, it should be back at the PEB for QA. Don't expect anything in the mail. Give it about 2 weeks.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">