20 September - P3 profile was approved
30 September - IDES brief
1 Oct. - PEBLO Intake
9 Oct. - Mental C&P at IDES
21 Oct. - Meet with MSC and VA claim filled out
28-31 Oct. - All of my QTC Exams Completed
15 Nov. - Met with legal about my NARSUM and estimated ratings
18 Nov. - signed my NARSUM

How long did it take to hear if you were found fit/unfit for duty & when did you get tour official ratings back? I was told my estimated date out the Army could be in January but my PEBLO said I could be pushing it due to the fact no one knows how long this process will take.

There is a section specifically for timelines. Might wanna post this info there. We are on similar timelines. My PEBLO told me unfit memo is about a week and ratings are about a month. +2 weeks after ratings and you have orders in hand.

Here is the timeline of my MEB process:

17 September - MEB initiated
20 September - P3 profile was approved
30 September - IDES brief
1 Oct. - PEBLO Intake
9 Oct. - Mental C&P at IDES
21 Oct. - Meet with MSC and VA claim filled out
28-31 Oct. - All of my QTC Exams Completed
15 Nov. - Met with legal about my NARSUM and estimated ratings
18 Nov. - signed my NARSUM

How long did it take to hear if you were found fit/unfit for duty & when did you get tour official ratings back? I was told my estimated date out the Army could be in January but my PEBLO said I could be pushing it due to the fact no one knows how long this process will take.
You're just going to have to hurry up and stand by unfortunately. Your NASRUM being finished means the PEB is about to begin, once that happens you're looking at 3-5 weeks to be found fit or 6-8 to be found unfit. Once you're found unfit your case gets sent to the VA which is a ~2-3 week timeline there, then back to the PEB which is another 2-4 weeks and THEN you get the findings.

On another note, keep checking your VA.gov account (or calling them) every week or so. They'll be able to tell you when they get your case from the PEB which indicates an initial finding of unfit

You're just going to have to hurry up and stand by unfortunately. Your NASRUM being finished means the PEB is about to begin, once that happens you're looking at 3-5 weeks to be found fit or 6-8 to be found unfit. Once you're found unfit your case gets sent to the VA which is a ~2-3 week timeline there, then back to the PEB which is another 2-4 weeks and THEN you get the findings.

On another note, keep checking your VA.gov account (or calling them) every week or so. They'll be able to tell you when they get your case from the PEB which indicates an initial finding of unfit

6-8 weeks for unfit memo? Referencing numerous timelines on this site, that seems a little long. Maybe the Army is different.

The VA portion is what takes the longest.

6-8 weeks for unfit memo? Referencing numerous timelines on this site, that seems a little long. Maybe the Army is different.

The VA portion is what takes the longest.

The PEB must sign off on the VA's decision, as well as they use the VA's rating to determine the DoD rating. All cases end up back at the PEB after the VA before they make it back to you.