Med board

Coastiebm

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So been having some medical issues for the past year and a half, medical officer wanted to put me on TLD for a year, that was denied by PSC and they ordered the med board process to start. Anyone have any idea, if that means I am more likely to get tossed? Also, what is a realistic timeline.

Look at the attached just be mindful with COVID-19 thing are pushed back a lot.

Attachments

• A604C5D0-38C7-4D68-9826-65524AAD53FF.png
    A604C5D0-38C7-4D68-9826-65524AAD53FF.png
    547.5 KB · Views: 38
Being retained or separated depends on your illness/injury, its severity and your job requirements.

Being retained or separated depends on your illness/injury, its severity and your job requirements.
Thanks for the info, both of you. I am just wondering why they did not give me the opportunity to try and get better. Seems like they went from 0-60 lol

Well update, just signed the narrative for my med board, completed the first part of my physical. Not fit for service. They anticipate sending the package to CGHQ sometime this week

Well update, just signed the narrative for my med board, completed the first part of my physical. Not fit for service. They anticipate sending the package to CGHQ sometime this week
Do you have an update on this? Trying to grasp the current time line. I know it's variable, but asking anyway l. Thanks.