Medboard required

Kcardoza21

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So I have been fighting the process for a while now. I have had migraines almost daily for two years. I tried everything nothing helped. Finally a monthly injection prevented them. Hence, the start of the process. They sent me to Walter Reed because i lost the inside part of my vision. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Due to COVID, no findings and sent back to Ramstein. I finally decided to come off all medicine Except thyroid medicineIn May. Headaches were significantly improved. My iRILO package went up to AFPC and they require a full MEDBOARD. My CC wrote an amazing intent letter to retain me. Now I am facing the full medboard and do not know what to do. I WANT to stay in. But my chances are not looking good so do I just claim everything now and accept I’m getting out? Any advice welcome! Also if anyone has beat this process please let me know. Thank you.

eerf123

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
As you probably already know, once your case reaches this phase of the process you have a 95% Chance of being seperated/retired.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">