Medical records?

MustangGang07

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I will be separating in one week. I have all of my board paperwork and VA paperwork. I just thought about medical having medical records for me at my battalion, but they are not allowed to give me the hard copy of those. Should I try to get them electronically from my MTF or is all that they have in there with the medical board paperwork, va paperwork etc.? because I have multiple copies of that stuff.

Guardguy11

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
You are allowed a free copy of all of your medical records on a CD. They are required to give it to you upon request, but it can take up to 3 weeks to make it. You should have a records center within your medical clinic.

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
They gave me paper, three boxes full. I requested it on one day, they called the next and said it was ready. No hassles. Go to the medical records section of your military medical facility.

NJOnguard

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I will be separating in one week. I have all of my board paperwork and VA paperwork. I just thought about medical having medical records for me at my battalion, but they are not allowed to give me the hard copy of those. Should I try to get them electronically from my MTF or is all that they have in there with the medical board paperwork, va paperwork etc.? because I have multiple copies of that stuff.
You can pull a lot of your records off of Tricare online

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">