Migraines!!!!

Jfrazier1115

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
so I am new here I have been reading a lot on all the forums and I must say this is truly amazing! So I am getting MEB for migraines as my main reason for MEB!
I have them 3-4 times a week with aura, backs spasm and neck pain! It has been stated by my cardiologist that I have vertigo also! They don't allow me to drive or stand up for longer than 10 mins because I black out and have staggered and fainted a few times! I want help or advice hopefully this will get me a dod of at least 30%! Is this true

I met with my msc today! She told me to come up claims I wanted to claim and she would go through my records and put what she thinks down!!

My claims are
Migraine are my main thing
Then
Low back pain
Tinnitus
Pseudofolliculitis
Insomnia
Neck pain
Photophobia
Depression
Vertigo
Achilles tendinitis
Right ankle
Sinus condition

I got 50% for my migraines for having them 3x a week and they are prostrating.

I got 50% for my migraines for having

I just reviewed my packet today to be sent off. My migraines are prostrating as well and my doctor recommends I get out. She had put I only receive them once a week, which isn't true. But I've done Botox and 5 medications and nothing worked. Everything was checked off "yes" as far as symptoms. What are your thoughts on what percentage I would get.?

Was that your main claim that brought you to the meb/peb? And I pray I get 50%

The DOD portion of my claim was for CFS/ME and I appealed to have by back injury added, which combined brought me to 30% DOD and permanent medical retirement.

Nala2493, hard to say what your percentage is going to be at given she mismarked what you said. I would suggest doing a VARR if you end up getting a percentage lower than what is actually warranted. The C&P exams aren't the only documentation they use for deciding your rating (they are supposed to look at every page of your medical records), but in my case I actually do believe they skipped over thousands of pages of my medical records and just used my C&P exam notes for my percentages. I can't complain given I am at a 100% though.

Don't be anxious about your ratings. I had things mismarked on my C&P exam notes too and it still worked out for me in the end. However, don't lose hope and settle for something less if you do get a rating back that is well under what is warranted. The time for that battle will come, until then relax and enjoy these last moments of your career.

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-28_16-8-10.png
    upload_2017-4-28_16-8-10.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 16