MOL Case Accepted?

Yeeeeeeeeeeee

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So my paperwork was sent to the PEB by my PEBLO on December 5th and have yet to receive any notification saying that they have accepted the case.. After reading through timelines I realized that most people get the notification within a week or so. Am I just being impatient...? or does something seem off? I guess it could be due to the holidays.

So my paperwork was sent to the PEB by my PEBLO on December 5th and have yet to receive any notification saying that they have accepted the case.. After reading through timelines I realized that most people get the notification within a week or so. Am I just being impatient...? or does something seem off? I guess it could be due to the holidays.

I am right there with you. Case was sent on December 6th and still haven't seen or heard any updates. I have had moments where I get impatient as well so I feel you there, however the way I look at it is the longer It takes the more I am getting paid. It would be nice if there was a way to see every single update as they came through though.

Best of luck!

I am right there with you. Case was sent on December 6th and still haven't seen or heard any updates. I have had moments where I get impatient as well so I feel you there, however the way I look at it is the longer It takes the more I am getting paid. It would be nice if there was a way to see every single update as they came through though.

Best of luck!

Mine got accepted! so yours should be right behind. Hope all goes well!

Since were on similar timelines I'm not sure if you've gone ahead and called the PEB in DC. I just did about 10 minutes ago and it had been sent to the VA on January 8th. Seems like its going fairly quickly. Hope you are getting some similar news!

My paperwork was sent by my PEBLO today (January 24th). I'm trying to stay on top of everything as best I can because my PEBLO doesn't seem to care. When would you recommend calling the PEB in DC, and also do you have the number you used to contact them? Any information is greatly appreciated, thank you.

My paperwork was sent by my PEBLO today (January 24th). I'm trying to stay on top of everything as best I can because my PEBLO doesn't seem to care. When would you recommend calling the PEB in DC, and also do you have the number you used to contact them? Any information is greatly appreciated, thank you.

I would give it about a month and a half. The number I called is (202) 685-6422. They'll ask for some personal information to look your case up. Ill be honest, waiting through all of this can really begin to consume you so I try my best to just forget about the whole thing, otherwise I find myself thinking about the entire situation 24/7

I couldn't agree more. I definitely make my best attempt to keep it away from the forefront of my mind, but it's the one situation that is dictating pretty much everything for the foreseeable future, so easier said then done! Thanks for your help.