Monterey via Lemoore

MaxW

Registered Member
So my timeline is as follows:

I don't remember all of the previous dates...

24APR2013 Signed NARSUM
06MAY2013 SCREENING READY
07MAY2013 VA DISABILITY RATING OFFICER- Meaning that I was found UNFIT.

This is the last update that I have received. Anyone have any idea how long it usually takes to get my ratings and such? I have tried talking to the VA, but they just said that they don't have any information and I won't receive my official ratings till a month after I separate.

I'm a bit anxious now, because two weeks ago I found out my wife is pregnant and expecting 31DEC2013.

Thanks,
MaxW

Warrior644

Staff Member
PEB Forum Lifetime Supporter
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So my timeline is as follows:

I don't remember all of the previous dates...

24APR2013 Signed NARSUM
06MAY2013 SCREENING READY
07MAY2013 VA DISABILITY RATING OFFICER- Meaning that I was found UNFIT.

This is the last update that I have received. Anyone have any idea how long it usually takes to get my ratings and such? I have tried talking to the VA, but they just said that they don't have any information and I won't receive my official ratings till a month after I separate.

I'm a bit anxious now, because two weeks ago I found out my wife is pregnant and expecting 31DEC2013.

Thanks,
MaxW
Congratulations, indeed, on your recent pregnancy! :)

In response to your inquiry, I would offer that you review my signature comments for specific DoD IDES MEB/PEB process timeline information.

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

MaxW

Registered Member
An Update... So I've received my ratings and have accepted them but am now awaiting the official message from PERS. Does anyone know how long it takes for the official message to be issued?

Warrior644

Staff Member
PEB Forum Lifetime Supporter
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
An Update... So I've received my ratings and have accepted them but am now awaiting the official message from PERS. Does anyone know how long it takes for the official message to be issued?
Good deal, and congratulations! :)

In essence, I would assume that each military branch of service has their own specific processing time for the issue of military separation/retirement orders.

Based upon the information from other PEB Forum members on this specific subject, I have gathered that receipt of official military separation/retirement orders can potentially take an approximate duration between 2 days and 14 days, or potentially even a longer duration of time.

Bottom line in my opinion, there are not any guarantees on the actual receipt of official military separation/retirement orders so an additional wait duration is potentially forthcoming; unfortunately.

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">