My AF Timeline: Back (SCS Implant), Migraines & Failed Ankle Surgeries

Another update, VA hotline said rating has been completed as of yesterday. Va.gov has not updated since March 29th and ebenefits still pending decision approval. No word from PEBLO or anything yet.

Wow...glad you got a quick turn on your ratings. Hoping your PEBLO calls you soon!

How many conditions did you claim in all with the VA?

Wow...glad you got a quick turn on your ratings. Hoping your PEBLO calls you soon!

How many conditions did you claim in all with the VA?
Thanks, I hope everything wraps up quickly with you as well! I claimed 20 conditions total.

K, thx! You’re giving me hope...

Where are you getting claim status on ebenefits? When I click on claim updates, it redirects me to va.gov but like you said...last update was 29 Mar

K, thx! You’re giving me hope...

Where are you getting claim status on ebenefits? When I click on claim updates, it redirects me to va.gov but like you said...last update was 29 Mar
Yeah for it to show on ebenefits I go to the homepage and then click disabilities, then show pending claim. The VA hotline can sometimes give good updates, but was highly dependent on the person I spoke too. Hard to get a hold of anyone at the providence number, but when I did they were very helpful as well!

Found it! Mine still states “Gathering Evidence”.

Keep us posted on your timeline.

Found it! Mine still states “Gathering Evidence”.

Keep us posted on your timeline.
Good Afternoon!

I know our timelines are just a couple weeks apart, but my claim was closed today on VA.gov, decision made! (They received it April 2nd). Keep fingers crossed you'll hear something soon!

Got my VA ratings of 80% today which I'm pretty happy about but still worried about DOD rating. Anyone know when I'll get the DOD rating?

congrats Cody1. that was a quick VA rating turnaround.

Yeah for it to show on ebenefits I go to the homepage and then click disabilities, then show pending claim. The VA hotline can sometimes give good updates, but was highly dependent on the person I spoke too. Hard to get a hold of anyone at the providence number, but when I did they were very helpful as well!
Do you have the providence number?

Do you have the providence number?
401-223-3700. But most of the time when I called no one answered, one time I got a secretary that told me I was calling the directors office, but anytime I got a hold of a claims person they were all very helpful and friendly. Even the secretary got me directed to a different number, either way they all seemed great.

LAdyB have you received your ratings I just got a SCS implant and have been dealing with a peblo that was fired because she couldn't do anything right

Hey @ IShipley, I have not. My PEB findings were sent to the VA on 18 April and nothing yet. As soon as I hear something, I’ll post an update. My PEBLO told me we should hear back by the end of this month.

Hey @ IShipley, I have not. My PEB findings were sent to the VA on 18 April and nothing yet. As soon as I hear something, I’ll post an update. My PEBLO told me we should hear back by the end of this month.
We are kind of in the same boat except I had a crushing injury from a hydraulic barrier to my left foot and got diagnosed with CRPS(Complex Regional Pain Syndrome) tried nerve blocks but ended up getting the scs implanted to help with the pain in my foot and ankle still have a fractured bone but they wont due surgery due to my diagnoses and also got diagnosed with panic attacks and anxiety/Depression. my package was send up to the AFPC on 30th May

Wow! Wishing you well on your recovery. The SCS implant has definitely helped me in getting around better but the pain is still there and I get reminded of that frequently!

This process definitely tests your patience so take it a day at a time!

I’ll keep you posted on my timeline. Wishing you the best on your journey!