May 18: Code 37 assigned
Sep 18: My MEB was placed on hold due to pending permanent SCS implant surgery
Oct 18: SCS implant surgery
23 Jan 19: Met with PCM to complete initial NARSUM
30 Jan 19: Completed NARSUM was submitted to my PEBLO
30 Jan 19: Commander's Impact Statement submitted to PEBLO
1 Feb 19: Package submitted to AFPC
7 Feb 19: AFPC determined Full MEB is required
22 Feb 19: Met with the VA MSC...claimed various other conditions in addition to the 3 conditions listed above
5 Mar: C&P exams scheduled
12-14 Mar: C&P exams
3 Apr: PEBLO received C&P Reports from VA MSC
15 Apr: Signed 618. Package submitted to AFPC/IPEB
18 Apr: Package sent to VA for ratings per my PEBLO
21 Jun: VA claim closed!!! My PEBLO told me he should have the PEB & VA ratings in about 1-2 weeks.

Update...
22 Feb 19: Met with the VA MSC...claimed various other conditions in addition to the 3 conditions listed above
21 Jun: VA claim closed!!! My PEBLO told me he should have the PEB & VA ratings in about 1-2 weeks.
25 Jun: Signed for my ratings!!! Should have retirement orders in hand within a week.

Update...
25 Jun: Signed for my ratings!!! Should have retirement orders in hand within a week.
hoping you get the rating you are looking for

Also how did they rate your SCS I haven't been able to find anything about that for the VA

I got 100% VA and 80% DoD...very happy!

They don’t rate the implant itself...they rate the severity of your condition. I was rated for sciatica, DDD and radiculopathy of my legs.

I got 100% VA and 80% DoD...very happy!

They don’t rate the implant itself...they rate the severity of your condition. I was rated for sciatica, DDD and radiculopathy of my legs.

I have the same conditions but no SCS implant surgery.
If you don't mind me asking what was your ratings for each condition?

Based on the multiple back issues I have...DDD, spinal stenosis, arthritis, laminectomy, etc. they lumped all my back related issues together and gave me 40%. Keep in mind that your ROM is significant in the rating you receive.

I recommend you use the militarydisabilitymadeeasy.com site to help you navigate through your conditions. It definitely helped me get a better understanding of what the VA is considering for the conditions I claimed.

Based on the multiple back issues I have...DDD, spinal stenosis, arthritis, laminectomy, etc. they lumped all my back related issues together and gave me 40%. Keep in mind that your ROM is significant in the rating you receive.

I recommend you use the militarydisabilitymadeeasy.com site to help you navigate through your conditions. It definitely helped me get a better understanding of what the VA is considering for the conditions I claimed.
How long did it take for your orders to come through?

Have you received your orders and if so how long did it take? I signed off on my ratings last Monday. Thanks in advance!

Congrats!!! I’m still waiting on mine! It’s been 2 weeks today. I signed for my ratings the 24th.