my current position in the MEB Process

Hey yall who ever take the time of the there day to read this, I am very grateful. I have a few questions to where im at in the process and is it normal for this process to go as fast as I think its going.

Attachments

• IMG_1050.jpg
    IMG_1050.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 304
Hey yall who ever take the time of the there day to read this, I am very grateful. I have a few questions to where im at in the process and is it normal for this process to go as fast as I think its going.
Also if anybody has any knowledge about how to read and understand this, I would be very thankful

Hey man. All your info is on there. You need to redact your personal info. Name, UIC, Peblo, etc. You can do this on Adobe or Paint. But everyone knows your stuff right now.

That site is more of a guideline of where you are currently at in the process. I wouldn't take the timelines into consideration much...It is the army. So far you are crushing it though.

I'm almost the same pace as you. Don't know why.....But Ill take it if it looks right.

Hit up Jason Perry. Or one of the moderators Provis, ChaplainCharlie etc on the massages. They can get you in the right direction.