My FT. Bragg timeline

aerozeppelin67

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hi, just thought I'd share my timeline, as I found them very helpful in the beginning of my process.

18 Nov 2013: MEB initiated

02 Dec 2013: Referall

04 Dec 2013: VA claim

27 Dec 2013: Medical exam

17 Jan 2014: MEB completed

27 Jan 2014: Informal PEB complete; found unfit, packet forwarded to VA for ratings

29 April 2014: VA Ratings complete; rated 70% VA and 70% DoD

Conditions: Bipolar I disorder 70%; chronic left ankle inversion sprain with history of left tibia fracture 10%

Today I have an appt with legal to go over my paperwork, then going right back to my PEBLO to sign my 199. My peblo put me at leaving Bragg between June 10-17ish.

GimpTight

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
congrats on your ratings, it appears yours got off to a fast start on the front end and happened to be fast on the back end too. My timeline was somewhat close to yours until late january..lol..I suppose i just had more claims.

aerozeppelin67

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Thank you. I was told from pretty early on that my process would likely move pretty fast, as I only claimed two conditions, and only one unfitting.

Frank the tank

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
everyone's unfit memo seems to come back rather fast. I have been waiting going on 3 weeks for mine to come back

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">