My Ft. Campbell Timeline

I was referred 24 NOV and had my first C&P on 28 JAN. Looks like I’m right behind you. I’ll be following your timeline closely to get a projection for mine
You get your NARSUM then you get your unfit memo, then PEB findings (ratings) then your packet. It seems like the VA is being pretty generous with ratings or I'm just that bad off. Just got my ratings today for 100%. 50% DoD side and 100% overall VA.

Referred on 27NOV, but didn't have my first C&P exam until the first week of January. Have my Narsum dictation in a few minutes. Then I have to wait for my PEBLO to provide me with the completed packet to sign. Going to take it to legal first, then it's off to PEB for unfit findings.
How did your NARSUM go? Mine is scheduled for 10 MAR

How did your NARSUM go? Mine is scheduled for 10 MAR

This is my post on my case timeline. Long story short, VA Examiner is FUBAR and I have an appt with an attorney on the 24th to probably do an IMR. The Narsum Doctor was awesome and very helpful though. My qualms are with the VA side.

I signed my MEB packet yesterday. I have 3 referred conditions and 14 additional diagnoses. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. Now I'm just waiting for my unfit memo and then my ratings.

I signed my MEB packet yesterday. I have 3 referred conditions and 14 additional diagnoses. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. Now I'm just waiting for my unfit memo and then my ratings.
Great to hear! I got my surgery approved and am on con-leave. Wasn't sure if they were still open and processing stuff, glad the MEBs aren't on hold.

Did they give you any expected timeframe for the unfit memo?

Great to hear! I got my surgery approved and am on con-leave. Wasn't sure if they were still open and processing stuff, glad the MEBs aren't on hold.

Did they give you any expected timeframe for the unfit memo?
My PEBLO said 1-2 weeks, but I’m not crossing my fingers. I haven’t gotten accurate estimations from anyone in that office.

My PEBLO said 1-2 weeks, but I’m not crossing my fingers. I haven’t gotten accurate estimations from anyone in that office.
Well I signed my MEB packet 13 March. I am hoping to get some news this week. I'll keep you posted!