Last exam - Aug 31, 2021
NARSUM/NMA complete - Sept 21, 2021
I signed eMEB - Sept 23, 2021
Package sent to PEB - Oct 1, 2021
VA website shows - prep for a decision
Fit/Unfit - ??????
Ratings - ??????
Orders and exit date - ??????

I was told by my lawyer and my Peblo this week that it is now a 5 month wait to get findings back from DC. The waiting game officially begins lol

I'd be prepared for 8-9 months

Issued into IDES - July 1, 2021
First exam - Aug 15, 2021
Last exam - Aug 31, 2021
Fit/Unfit - ??????
Ratings - ??????

I was told by my lawyer and my Peblo this week that it is now a 5 month wait to get findings back from DC. The waiting game officially begins lol
Def do a skillbridge lol

Final steps here... USAR with One Deployment
Initiated MEB Process via PHA/MD visit - February 15, 2021
April 1 - supposed to be MRD date - but MEB qualified me for an extension so that MEB can be fully processed. 1 year extension 'unofficially' granted by IG following complaint.
QTC Exams - May 7-14
Last exam - June 1ish
NARSUM/NMA complete - July 6, 2021
I signed eMEB - July 7
Package sent to PEB - July 7
VA ratings issued: August 30 - 70%
PEB Returned: Unfit - PDRL List - 30% - September 22, 2021
Orders and exit date - ?????? - PEBLO said should have any day or within a week.

Had a really great PEBLO who was on top of things from the get go. Final DOD unfit rating was for IBS. Turned down for BH conditions as well as bad knees. But I'm happy with what I'm leaving with. Just eagerly expecting orders now - and thinking about how to apply for CRSC or CRDP. Condition is service connected and began in Iraq. Prior to this was passed over for promotion 2x so was heading for the exits with 17 3/4 years of service - no benefits, no nothing. Glad I am able to exit this way instead

Hello,

Congratulations on your DoD rating.

You will not be eligible for CRDP with 17.75 years of active duty.

Your CRSC, if approved will be the lesser of
--the approved CRSC percentage, amount found in VA comp tables
--the longevity portion of your retired pay

CRSC information including application links: LINK

Ron

Haha it got sent out yesterday but I say October 1st just to make it easier in my head
200.gif

Orders came through yesterday. Last day in the Army will be 27 October - So good to be at the end of this journey. Leaving with exactly what I was asking for - and much better than what I was facing (discharge with almost 18 good years of service with nothing). I feel lucky that I've had a good experience and believe I was treated fairly and accurately across the whole of the process. A little bit of advocating for myself was necessary - but command listened and was supportive.

Orders came through yesterday. Last day in the Army will be 27 October - So good to be at the end of this journey. Leaving with exactly what I was asking for - and much better than what I was facing (discharge with almost 18 good years of service with nothing). I feel lucky that I've had a good experience and believe I was treated fairly and accurately across the whole of the process. A little bit of advocating for myself was necessary - but command listened and was supportive.
Its pretty much the navy/usmc med boards that struggle but congrats!

Issued into IDES - July 1, 2021
First exam - Aug 15, 2021
Last exam - Aug 31, 2021
Fit/Unfit - ??????
Ratings - ??????

With MO - Nov 2, 2021

I sent my PEBLO an email saying I was going home for the holidays and would like to provide an update for my family. She said it got sent to the MO on the 2nd
Cool thank you, seems quicker than I thought.

Cool thank you, seems quicker than I thought.
Yeah my case has been moving fairly fast up until it got sent to the PEB but that’s mainly because I got a non navy doctor thats really awesome and she has DOD authority. I’m going to email my congressman in December to try and get the MO step to get done faster.

Just called the VA since my claim hasn’t been touched in over 2 months. Apparently my case is with the senior reviewer, whatever that means. Hopefully it’ll be done by the holidays.

I think I called and asked for it to be emailed to me. “Proposed Estimate”