Founder and Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Easy Access to Medical Board Information Coming
Week of July 02, 2007

Injured soldiers whose military futures are being considered by Medical Evaluation Boards will soon have a means to track the process and ensure accuracy of relevant information through the MyMEB page on Army Knowledge Online (AKO). MyMEB can be reached online using a soldier's AKO user identity and password. If a Soldier finds something inaccurate or questionable in the information, he or she should contact their assigned Physician Evaluation Board Liaison Officer (PEBLO). A limited release of the MyMEB occurred on June 15 to solicit feedback from a focus group of injured soldiers prior to full release.

http://www.military.com/veterans-report/easy-access-to-medical-board-information-coming?ESRC=vr.nl

My MEB on AKO

I just signed up for this this morning. All you have to do is follow the e-mail link at the top of the page and express your interest. All they want in return is your honest opinion on how the site works for you.
It tracks pretty much everything from when you get recommended to the board and all the way through to when it goes to the PEB. It probably goes farther down the road than that, but I am not there yet. It shows pretty much every stop your paperwork makes to include when you were notified and counseled on your paperwork. Get on this quick before the test spots fill up, and hopefully it will work for everyone that it will go DOD wide.

My MEB on AKO

As of today it is up and running. All of the info is right there on the page as far as what you should see and system updates.

I had a medical appt on 5 May 08 and was told that they were going to begin the MEB process. How long does it take for something to happen? I just checked the MEB site on AKO and there was no record found. Also, how do I find out who the PEBLO is? My PCM is at Bolling AFB but I am Army. I am really confused on how this MEB thing really works.

Hi and welcome to the site! The My MEB takes a little while to update fromt the time data is entered,..maybe a day to three days. I think the PEBLO has a lot to do with what goes in there, as far as consults, date whoever was notified, etc. It helps a little, but I would say honestly things progress so slowly that I have NO problems keeping track of things.

Well I have waited to see it show up on AKO but it still says MEB Record Not Found and to contact the PEBLO. What do I do? How long does it normally tkae from when the Doc enters it into the computer for something to happen? Thanks for your help.

Me and you both my MEB still says records not found my stuff was sent to fort Lewis on DEC 22 2010 and my packet was recieved in Lewis on JAN 12 2011 but I didnt see that update on my PEB untill Jan 21 2011 lmao.

Remember to look below the the My MEB/PEB site, there is tons of useful information there........ ;)

Remember to look below the the My MEB/PEB site, there is tons of useful information there........ ;)

My IDES data never got updated in a timely manner on this web site. Most of the time, I knew what stage of the process I was in and had hard copy data before the site updated their stuff on me. It seemed like it was always one step behind me.

Hopefully, they are doing better than this now.

v/r,
nwlivewire

All the MEB updates are done by your PEBLO. The PEB stuff is updated by the board and PDA. My PEBLO was honest with me and said not to pay to close of attention to it. I checked it everyday, and true to her word, it usually wasn't updated until a week or so after she notified me of something.

Joe

My MEB/PEB board has not been updated at all since the initial referral to the MEB. I just send my PEBLO emails and get updates that way.

Back