My New Site

brianwl

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Hi Gang,

Been a while since I posted in here. Place sure has grown and looks great.

I've created a new site that I thought you all might enjoy. If you check it out and do like it, please pass it along to everyone you know.

Vote Them Out

Brian

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Brianwl,

Great to see you! I checked out your site, it looks great.

I have been torn about the political content issue on this site. My main thought is that I want to keep this site as devoid of political discussion as possible because I do not want anyone who needs information to feel turned off or agitated by a discussion about politics. However, at the same time, many of the issues that face those going through the Physical Disability Evaluation System have to be addressed by Congress. So, it is a bit of a Catch-22. For the most part, I draw the line at pushing policy changes and legal reform while keeping the partisan politics out.

At some point, I may end up creating a site for advocacting policy change, which by its very nature will enter the arena of talking politics. We will see how that balances my concerns while advocating meaningful change.

That being said, I think it is every Americans duty to be informed and to act where they see a problem. That is the freedom we have all fought for and with that freedom comes responsibility. I applaud your taking a position and working for it.

I also started this site with no idea about how to "get the word out." I have learned a lot about how to structure the site to help with google "finding" it and putting it in the search results. If you want any tips, you know how to contact me.

Congratulations and best of luck with your endeavor. The goal of improving our system is laudable.

brianwl

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Jason,

Thanks for the compliment on my site. I agree with your desire to keep the politics out of this site. While my site does not give a forum format like your's does, I am completely open to anyone sending in a comment and I will post it for all to see.

My site is just as the name implies, Vote Them Out.

Brian

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">