My PEB Timeline

i feel ya. 91 days for me since found "unfit" 251 days total in process and still waiting on informal board results

I am in the same boat...waiting for ratings...peblo and VA rep received my proposed rating on the 30th of April and I was told I would hear back by the end of this week for findings...really hoping we both hear something this week!

Are you Navy? Man, I have been let down day after day just waiting on these results. Today has been two weeks since they sent the ratings over. My PEBLO said they should have been in last week, but he said they might be getting backed up again... We'll see, I'll just try and wait patiently.

i feel ya. 91 days for me since found "unfit" 251 days total in process and still waiting on informal board results

Wow... That is ridiculous. What the hell is taking so long? You are active duty right? I have been reading some other post where I hear people complaining about people who are so-called "bi***in" about the process, well this is the reason why. This takes a toll on people; trying to balance the thought of a major change, pressure from their local command, and dealing with medical issues make this process overwhelming. Some people just don't understand... Believe me, I am not a complainer, I just want transparency.

i have no idea whats taking so long. i get no answeres ever. just "i will contact you when i heae something"

Are you Navy? Man, I have been let down day after day just waiting on these results. Today has been two weeks since they sent the ratings over. My PEBLO said they should have been in last week, but he said they might be getting backed up again... We'll see, I'll just try and wait patiently.

I am AF- hoping to get something soon...it makes it worse when you are down to the "days" lol

I know man me too, it seems as if they deciding if people are FIT/UNFIT quickly, but then taking their time sending findings back.

I got my FPEB notification today from AOC, they want to proceed with the formal board. My board date is the 21st of June. I was hoping that they would have just reconsidered the IPEB results with missing/new additional conditions since it was an incomplete NARSUM.

That's cool man! I'm glad they are going to at least give you a fair shot. I still do not have results... I don't know what's taking so damn long, this is killing me everyday getting bad news and then redoing it everyday...

That's how it was for me. Optimism of getting my results in the morning only to be disappointed at the end of the day. I was like that the whole time until I got my finding and then flipped out because of the results. Then when I sent my appeal started feeling of anxiety again.

How long did it take for you to get results after the VA sent the PEB your ratings? Tuesday will three weeks for me...

From what Faith told me, VA received my packaged on 27-Feb-12, VA sent my package 29-Mar-12 to PEB. AOC called on the 17-APR-12 that he received my results. My appointment with him was on 18-Apr-12. My appeal was sent to DC on 27-Apr-12 and notication for FPEB was today. It was fast because my NARSUM was incomplete. In only contained one condition that does not meet retention standards. That's probably why my package was so fast and the reason why I asked for a FPEB.

That's cool man! I'm glad they are going to at least give you a fair shot. I still do not have results... I don't know what's taking so damn long, this is killing me everyday getting bad news and then redoing it everyday...

I know how you feel... My proposed ratings were posted over a month ago and still waiting for official results. Very frustrating!

I know how you feel... My proposed ratings were posted over a month ago and still waiting for official results. Very frustrating!

Yeah, I don't know what's taking so long. They were going pretty quickly, but now it's taking forever. I horrible waiting everyday.

No results on day 62 since being found UNFIT by the PEB...

No results on day 62 since being found UNFIT by the PEB...

I hear ya...its been 105 days since my case was logged into the IPEB- next week will make 4 months...I was originally told 2 but knew that wasn't going to happen. They say cases are supposed to be between 90-120 days at IPEB, but I have seen many take much longer...Hopefully soon!

Hang in there guys. I now exactly how stressful this is. The process took 170 days for me and 121 days from when my package was sent in. The stress is overwhelming and waiting day by day to get results can be maddening.

It is very stressful... 4 May was by 120 day mark. I know my package has gone faster than some, but dang once you hit the DA-199/Findings phase, it's absolutely sickening. This board really helps people out by talking about it and seeing that you're not alone in the process. I really appreciate it guys!

135 days total, 64 since being determined unfit, almost 1 month waiting findings (was told by PEBLO to expect this wait to only be about 2 weeks).

135 days total, 64 since being determined unfit, almost 1 month waiting findings (was told by PEBLO to expect this wait to only be about 2 weeks).

Mine told me 2 weeks as well...Monday marks 3 weeks...the annoying part is I know people have received their findings in 2 weeks so I don't understand what the hold up is...

That is the same exact thing I said... It should have been done a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully we both hear something back next week.